DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello, hew here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warock56

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey all im new here, I used to play conquer when I was in 9th grade, im in college now but I got bored of botting on silkroad so wanted to try the game again to see if maybe ill play it. Dont know what my ingame name is yet, but when I make an account ill let you guys know, looks pretty active so hopefully things are how they seem.

ok made new account, trojan, wow logins look nothign like the old Co, well my acc is JsstBlazze, feel free to pm.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm

warock56 wrote:
Hey all im new here, I used to play conquer when I was in 9th grade, im in college now but I got bored of botting on silkroad so wanted to try the game again to see if maybe ill play it. Dont know what my ingame name is yet, but when I make an account ill let you guys know, looks pretty active so hopefully things are how they seem.

ok made new account, trojan, wow logins look nothign like the old Co, well my acc is JsstBlazze, feel free to pm.
As you botted in silkroad, you will bot here...you'r not trustworthy m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 pm

bro if you need anything in game pm me. the names Wolf and ill do my best to help ya, maybe give you a low lvl super if i have a spare one. laters. also vote for me to be pm if you have the chance, you can vote no too. the post is under announcements. it was made by kronus the fun loving idiot of the game that needs to go die in his hole lol -.-
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 am

Wolfie wrote:
bro if you need anything in game pm me. the names Wolf and ill do my best to help ya, maybe give you a low lvl super if i have a spare one. laters. also vote for me to be pm if you have the chance, you can vote no too. the post is under announcements. it was made by kronus the fun loving idiot of the game that needs to go die in his hole lol -.-

oh f*ck off, i actually did a nice thing for yu making that post lol nd i need my shit fool -.- my troj is 114+ ;[

nd welcome to DACO silkqueer. get lost
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
warock56

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 am

sharkium wrote:
warock56 wrote:

I play on a private server, where its ok to bot, and the only reason I want to play this game is because I am doing nothing in silkroad and I can run them both at the same time. Im too old to come in here and start watching little kids telling me what not to do, aint got nothing nice to say to me save ur time I dont wanna hear it.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am

warock56 wrote:
sharkium wrote:
warock56 wrote:

I play on a private server, where its ok to bot, and the only reason I want to play this game is because I am doing nothing in silkroad and I can run them both at the same time. Im too old to come in here and start watching little kids telling me what not to do, aint got nothing nice to say to me save ur time I dont wanna hear it.
Yeah yeah, my age is said to be 18, but in real life im 90 years old.....
Post some pics of yourself and then i believe im kid compared to you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am

now now be nice children lol, age dont count to anything if you act like a child
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Wolfie wrote:
now now be nice children lol, age dont count to anything if you act like a child
ok father, i'll act like an adult from now on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Like i saied to many ppl, kornus is a biatch who like to suck up bananas(mostly everything long and fat, like monkeys dicks ) hes not getting banned cuz he donate to the server lolz.... well i hope u enjoy ur staying, and my advice? get lvl 120 with an archer, than hunt at bi for money (birds drop 50k-100k gold) once u got 15mil just buy with it a db at mystic marchant.or u can farm waters- lvl them to 110, than promote and use the db u get at 110 to get celestial stone, go ethernity and reb normal reb , u`ll get sdg, than u can sell it for 3 dbs, and just do it all day ull be rich as hell : )have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello, hew here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hew here   hello, hew here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, hew here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Spam-
Jump to: