DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Increase Forum topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy

Increase Forum topics Empty
PostSubject: Increase Forum topics   Increase Forum topics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 am

I think that the forum shouls have more topic areas like

-Suggestions

-Bugs/Glitch's

Those are the main things i can think of atm because i would like to place a report upon a character

Name:

Rico

Reason:

Promoting another server

Two days ago When the sever had a monster problem (There was non) Rico was promoting a website, saying that it was his server. i didnt check it so i dont know if what he was saying was true. He was announcing this information over Broadcast he had also reverted to saying that a person may obtain a super item for joining. and used "look our server has MONSTERS" as a promo

I had no place to put this report when it was fresh, nor was i registered with the forums at that moment in time.

Use this information as you wish, If what he was saying and doing was true he and a few others might be to blame for the lower amount of people i have seen in the last few days. Also the dissappearance of monsters isnt helping the situation it gives somthing for people to use agenst you.
Back to top Go down
darkijs

darkijs

Increase Forum topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase Forum topics   Increase Forum topics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Yes i saw it too.
Rico to publicized his server and many people go to that CO server.
Back to top Go down

Increase Forum topics
Page 1 of 1