DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol in a bad moood today dude????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProRob

lol in a bad moood today dude???? Empty
PostSubject: lol in a bad moood today dude????   lol in a bad moood today dude???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

You got some real issues bro. My only hope is that when I turn you into the moderators, they wont look too kindly on the way you treat new guys. Since it took me about 2 tries to realize I dont need to be spammed by the likes of you. Go ahead my friend entertain yourself by posting as many nasty replies as you want. As I will be getting back to my life and you have your pc and your "internet bandit" mentallity. You know dude theres like 5000000 million internet tough guys just like ya. You should try somethign different. LOL you did give me a good laugh though. Good luck in your future endevours to humiliate ppl to justify your own shortcommings.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: lol in a bad moood today dude????   lol in a bad moood today dude???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm

whos this loser talking to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: lol in a bad moood today dude????   lol in a bad moood today dude???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
whos this loser talking to?
What a weird little girl...talking to herself...
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: lol in a bad moood today dude????   lol in a bad moood today dude???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm

i know right

go cry to yur mom Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol in a bad moood today dude????   lol in a bad moood today dude???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol in a bad moood today dude????
Page 1 of 1