DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Begginers guide: )

Go down 
4 posters

Is my guide nice?
yeah
Begginers guide: ) I_vote_lcap38%Begginers guide: ) I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
nope
Begginers guide: ) I_vote_lcap8%Begginers guide: ) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
helped me alot
Begginers guide: ) I_vote_lcap38%Begginers guide: ) I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Well,now i wont be anoying to rich ppl:D
Begginers guide: ) I_vote_lcap15%Begginers guide: ) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Begginers guide: ) Empty
PostSubject: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 am

Ok.

first...
i am really happy about the server growing up! all begginers, we all hope specially me that u will enjoy our server ..and will never quit.. : )
this guide suppost to answer u on all off your questions
---getting started---
well i guess u downloaded the client and registered if u got to the forum.
lvling:

1. if u are and water/fire taosit:
-- kill pheasents till u got enought money to go to bi, than get expAmrita that is droped by birds, (very easy just w8 till some 1 kill em ) it will give u 500% more expirience.
than, hit birds with thunder or anyskill u want, till u get lvl 87, than do same till lvl 92 at hawks, and same at reddevils till lvl 122, and at winezone exactlley same till lvl 130.

2.Archers:
-- kill pheasents till u got enought money to go to bi, than get expAmrita that is droped by birds, (very easy just w8 till some 1 kill em ) it will give u 500% more expirience.
Now i guess u got scatter, so just hit birds till u get lvl 87,same way in hawks till 92,
same way in reddevils till 122 and in wine zone till 130.

3.warriors:
than go to birds , and ask some 1 to tank u till lvl 70. than just spam pots with sm till lvl 87, same way in hawks till 92, same way in reddevils till 122 and same way in wine zone till lvl 130.

4.trojans:
t-- kill pheasents till u got enought money to go to bi, than get expAmrita that is droped by birds, (very easy just w8 till some 1 kill em ) it will give u 500% more expirience.
till lvl 87 ,hit birds with tank ,than get gear and use pot for not dieing at hawks till 92, same way reddevils till 122, and same way at winezone till lvl 130.

-----Getting Money/items------
1. to get dbs/money, go to bi and kill hawks till u get 15mil(they drop 50k-100k gold) ...than go to market, and trade it for db at MysticMarchant.
ofcourse with archer u get much richer...
2.to get items:

---hunt at apes/the monsters that near mine cave in tc. they drop alot of items, than just pick up all and drop normal one. that way ull have like 500000% more chance to get full gear uni +.

---just get rich and buy items/make em.

------reborn------
1st reborn.
once u got lvl 120, get 150 cps and buy with it celestial stone.
than go Ethernity, and choose one of the rebirth(blessed reb or normal reb ),
that u probably wont understand what it says, just press first option.

---Warrning....if u spam the first option u might choose wrong class that u want to reb into.

Attribute points- this is a points that u need to put according to the promotion table(wich u can find at co.91.com/guides/reborn/rebornpromotion _)
of promotion at str/spirit/agillity/vitallity.

u can`t promote if u dont have the right points.

2nd reborn.
Get Exemption token , than right click on it(u dont wanna lose it if u die, cost 1890 cps)
than go to Alex

[Getting to alex guide:
1. go to ape city.
2. at ape city conductress choose to go to Twin city- it will teleport u to the portal takes u from ape city to twin city but dont go there.
3. u are now near Giant Ape, there is a bridge near them.
4. at the beggining of the bridge u will find Alex]

ok now press on him , and if u dont understand what it says again press first option.

-----------------------------

When u get:
"Error: Failed to connect to the ..."
or
"Server maintance work..."
probably server is down.

please, do not spam at our Forum questions such as "what happened ..why server down...and more", accept at the Forum "Help".

-please do not use this server crashes or when its offline to get items in the following way:

Telling pms u had rollback.
Our staff will not recover your items that u lost, only if u have a prove that u had them.

-----
if your acc was deleted, hacked or anything happened please open new acc and pm the GMS/PMS or just post at Help forum and our staff or some 1 will help you...: /

-----
If u see anybug or problem /error, please amidiatlley Report to our staff at the game, or at our forums.

now u won`t have to disturb peaple cuz thats all what u need Smile if u still have more questions that i didnt answered on them , please replay here or pm me here or in game . my nick is Adriana#26
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 am

Completely delete "kill pheasants till you get enough money to go to bi" when you start you get exactly 100 silver which is the exact amount for bi.
Money dropped by Birdmen...you can say its 0-200k.

But its a good guide. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by sharkium on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kobee12

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 am

u rule!
u did my day =]

*first*

מלכה =]

all be nice and gentele man say thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

so thank you!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am

lol yw : )
תודה רבה חחח שמחה שעזרתי לך

sharikum :
uhm, 100 when u use conductress,1500 when u use guild conductress
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 am

Adriana wrote:
lol yw : )
תודה רבה חחח שמחה שעזרתי לך

sharikum :
uhm, 100 when u use conductress,1500 when u use guild conductress
And why should you use it Smile Faster is to go with 100 silver...
And pretty much information is allready in my guide, you could have just told what to put in there, and you would have gotten credits Very Happy

Last edited by sharkium on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am

common-.- what does it metter now ? >> not your guide Razz if u dont like it just say so, if u like it , replay me here yes-.-
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 am

ok sorry ill edit it

Last edited by Adriana on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing first)
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:34 am

Why didnt you edit it to your guide -.-
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

this guide is 100 times better then your shark, yours works for rb and met zone but thats it
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am

Wolfie wrote:
this guide is 100 times better then your shark, yours works for rb and met zone but thats it
How can you say that one guide is better that another? especially when there are different subjects? explain plz...?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am

she is cuter, thus her's is better
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:48 am

cant edit it ; ( just when wanted to put donateing and events Sad( it wont let me cuz cant enter poll title LOL , cant see the poll : _
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:50 am

Wolfie wrote:
she is cuter, thus her's is better
Raising your Getting-laid-O-meter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 am

not able to, she is saints girl, plus i live in usa and she in isreal(hope i spelled it right)
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 am

Wolfie wrote:
not able to, she is saints girl, plus i live in usa and she in isreal(hope i spelled it right)
Nope, Israel xD
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 am

Ok peaple, stop doing this conversations, this is suppost to be a guide topic for begginners. they dont need to see all your stupid argueeing, AND WTF why allways peaple argue about something to do with me? sharkium u are soooooooooooooooo have no right say such things.
1- im saint`s gf, and i love him, will never betraid him!
2- Wolf is a nice pearson who tries to help everyone , you dont have any rigth to tallk about he badly.
3- wtf? why are u getting closer and closer to Kronus Ego?
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 pm

uhm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begginers guide: )   Begginers guide: ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begginers guide: )
Page 1 of 1