DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gratz Aino on PM status!

Go down 
+4
Eden
sharkium
Wolfie
michiru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michiru

michiru

Gratz Aino on PM status! Empty
PostSubject: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 am

cheers gratz aino! i knew it that this would happen! coz of ur cute,funny and interesting events, really it twisted up my mind on those riddle and word games xD

hope you will stay as sweet as you are, tahtah! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 am

who is aino?
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 am

i'v heard legends of him...he comes out at night, his face is covered up with a black mask and his wearing black robe...he comes on a black horse and wields a black buriedblade, when he strikes with his blade the volcanos blast and icebergs fall.
Theres not much people who have survived after meeting him, but those who were lucky ang withstood the power of mysterious black event man got the most powerful equipment in the world.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 am

AinoKishi does seem like a sweet person...Her events are cute

But it should have been Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 am

great another person got pm around me....... and this is another reason to leave the server -.-
Back to top Go down
RisingSun

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:18 am

IIIII protest that! Don't quit wolfie =/
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 am

wolf please don't leave! ur funny and interesting!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 am

wtf, really? Wolf didn't get pm? Thats fucked.
Back to top Go down
kobee12

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 am

WOLFIE IS MUCH BETTER!
I HAVE NEVER SEEN AINO!
WHO IS IT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Aino on PM status!   Gratz Aino on PM status! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gratz Aino on PM status!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Spam-
Jump to: