DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Leveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost0728

Solo Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Solo Leveling   Solo Leveling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:18 pm

This guide goes for any class, Warrior, Trojan, Archer, or Taoist...

Now me....I play em all >Very Happy But ive noticed most of the people on here are killing things to low for their level. So i decided, since im bored, and i need something to take time, i cant login, That id write this guide for all of the real NEW players to Conquer, who have NO idea what their doing.

Okay to start out, you start out in Birth village, hit cancel for the merchant account crap and jump[Hold Ctrl and click] along the path to the large area with NPC's

okay here, you can talk to the NPC's to get general knowledge about the game, But, the key people here, the Taoist doing his meditation and the Weapon....warrior guy near the bridge, If your a Taoist talk to the guy meditating, and if your a Warrior or Trojan talk to the guy standing beside the weapon racks.

after a bit of Clicking they can teach you, Taoists get their heal and lightning and the Warriors or Trojans get a Skill, usually warriors get Boreas and Trojans get uh....I think its rage, i could be wrong...

After that go all the way to the right and talk to the Gate guy, tell him to take you to twin city.

I have to GO! I will continue it later.
Back to top Go down

Solo Leveling
Page 1 of 1