DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips for the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angela

Angela

Tips for the game Empty
PostSubject: Tips for the game   Tips for the game I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:28 am

Marriage - You are marryed to a invisible person! YOu must divorce then marry with who you want...don't aske me where to find meteor tear cuz i dunno!
Level 110 promotion - At level 110 you don't need a moon box! Do not, i repeat, DO NOT GO TO THE MOON BOX QUEST MAP! You will get stuck there!
Artisan Ou glitch - If you don't have your first soket in your waepon, ArtisanOu will automaticly make you one!
Making good money - Birdman from Bird Island drop 5-210k so go hunting and gather 15kk (15 millions) to buy a DragonBall from Mystic Merchant
Meteor Box - A meteor box is a box that can contain 5 meteors. To make a meteor box you need to have 5 meteors and 10k. Go to Shopboy and always chose the first option!
Where to buy +7, +8 stones and super gems - When you want to exit, go to Offline TG. When you will log back in, you will be in a map...there is a VIP Store from where you can buy +7 and +8 stones and super gems!

I hope this is usefull for newcomers! Wellcome to Dark Angelz CO (DACO) Wink
Back to top Go down

Tips for the game
Page 1 of 1