DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions <post them here>

Go down 
+2
Kronus`Meagan
johnathon92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnathon92

johnathon92

Suggestions  <post them here> Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:03 am

i noticed there wasnt one and i myself have had one so here is a suggestion area =D

GO NUTS...!
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 pm

i suggest on getting the acc "johnathon92" banned from forums, anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm

i agree cos i wanna change this name
<----- i thought it would be login only =P

anyways... your mean!! meanie lol!
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm

since when do you make the rules around here Kronus?
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm

wow... nasty forum wars here. keep it to real suggestions please.

I'd like to see more activity on the forums especially from admins and i'd like a few forum moderators as well. There are many issues that could likely have been easily solved if the owner or staff was more active on the forums.
Also I like the guide Sharkium posted but i think we should have a connection guide and more fleshed out leveling guides. ( different methods for solo or aided leveling etc. )
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Okami727 wrote:
wow... nasty forum wars here. keep it to real suggestions please.

I'd like to see more activity on the forums especially from admins and i'd like a few forum moderators as well. There are many issues that could likely have been easily solved if the owner or staff was more active on the forums.
Also I like the guide Sharkium posted but i think we should have a connection guide and more fleshed out leveling guides. ( different methods for solo or aided leveling etc. )
As soon as Rukia returns, i send an application for mod.
Like i'v said before, i help as much as i can, and i hate pointless posts.
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm

me too it seems half the time i spend working on Ex-WoW is spent modding flamers posts on the forum or dealing with people who can't accept the fact that It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm

I would like better communication between the owner and [pm] characters and the people playing the game... the only person thats ever replied to me is DogLord[PM]
and major thanks to him for doing so he got me back on track from 2 pain in the a$$ problems

anyway like i said the [PM] people on server are sometimes not online too and i have a suggestion for that also (get somebody from another country as a PM so there is somebody on at all times it would certainly improve the communication and
it may even attract new players cos i know somebody thats quitting due to lack of communication on this server (im not gonna name in incase he decides to come back)

and pls if a PM reads this or moderator or basically someone who helps run this thing post a reply and let us know what can be done cos i think a few people infact a lot of people would agree with me here...

Last edited by johnathon92 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm

LIfe is just a game in god's hands :O. Oh, i have a suggestion. More forum activity.... and.... fully translated client, some of the stuff is un readable Sad. And... hmm.... More customization in the server, like Coemu :O And yeh, deffinately more in game communication
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
LIfe is just a game in god's hands :O. Oh, i have a suggestion. More forum activity.... and.... fully translated client, some of the stuff is un readable Sad. And... hmm.... More customization in the server, like Coemu :O And yeh, deffinately more in game communication
They are doing all they can, if you want to help, send application for helping them.
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm

That wouldd be another nice suggestion I'd like there to be a place where you can post applications listing what you can do to help the server. Basically applications for [gm] or [pm] and have the current staff check that for prospective talents.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 pm

i gots another one... i think also that there should be emails sent to all of use with a poll eg... (what internet browser do you use? firefox, ie and so on)

but only make it a poll on the game and see which idea gets the highest votes then bring that idea into the game

and to come up with these individual ideas you could just look at peoples suggestions or come up with them...

here is my idea for an option on a poll (based from eudemons sorta)

double gold/ exp on weekend

or all monsters drop them 6ep backpacks (just not too often else everyone would be a rich a$$)

and since it would give you a chance to add brilliant ideas to the server i urge you to send more poll ideas =D santa
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

sharkium wrote:
since when do you make the rules around here Kronus?

it's called a suggestion retard

sharkium wrote:
As soon as Rukia returns, i send an application for mod.
Like i'v said before, i help as much as i can, and i hate pointless posts.

talk about a disaster waiting to happen....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
NotReady

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 am

no more log freez..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions <post them here>   Suggestions  <post them here> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions <post them here>
Page 1 of 1