DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to donate without having a bank account or anything!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSlayer

How to donate without having a bank account or anything! Empty
PostSubject: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Ok so, alot of players don't poses bank account, or don't want that information out on the web. I am here, with your SOLUTION Smile. I have found a site that makes money for you, and links it to your paypal account. All you have to do is go HERE. Skip the add and go to the pay pal register page. That add that viewed is how you are going to make money, and get it into your paypal account, so you can donate here Smile. I suggest you register with the Personal use account. USE A EMAIL YOU FREQUENTLY CHECK ETC. As you should well know Very Happy. Next go HERE and make an account, make sure you select the pay by pay pal method. And when it asks for your pay pal account name, it's the E-Mail address you used to sign up to Pay pal with.

Now, create links!!! For example, the first link i gave you was one of my created links. You mus be like, damnit i'm making this guy money, but remember, i'm using all my earnings from this to donate.

It takes ALOT of clicks to make money, so i suggest getting a Good auto clicker and you can do it yourself Smile. Email yourselves the links then run the auto clicker or somthing Smile

Any questions or concerns post here. If you want to help the server stay alive and stuffff, click my links all you want Smile because i'll be donating everything. Here are examples of my links

http://887b8c8d.linkbucks.com

http://0a5dc568.linkbucks.com

http://ef846ca8.linkbucks.com

http://e2f50c07.linkbucks.com

http://ce72aa1b.linkbucks.com

Last edited by DarkSlayer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: behind compu   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

These pages are pointless, you dont make any money on there, or if you want to make some dollars, spend 24/7 behind computer working on these pages...
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:43 pm

sharkium wrote:
These pages are pointless, you dont make any money on there, or if you want to make some dollars, spend 24/7 behind computer working on these pages...

Your brain is completely pointless. You get money for people seeing the advertisements. It is stored onto your account and twice a month they direct it to your pay pal account. Go suck one
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm

ooooooo00000oooooooooooooooooooo
bit*h got toldddddddd
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 pm

lolol
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
sharkium wrote:

Your brain is completely pointless. You get money for people seeing the advertisements. It is stored onto your account and twice a month they direct it to your pay pal account. Go suck one
And how many pennies exactly have you made this month?
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 am

i r made 50 cent's yesterday. From a Ghost mouse lol, but my firneds computer shut off Sad
Back to top Go down
i see

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without having a bank account or anything!   How to donate without having a bank account or anything! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to donate without having a bank account or anything!
Page 1 of 1