DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!

Go down 
+5
nezzy
Wolfie
sharkium
Kronus`Meagan
Adriana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! Empty
PostSubject: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm

well... remmber me? im adriana... remmber when u didnt got acssess to the computer, u had internet probs or something, and u couldn`t fix drop rates, when hawks was droping 1k-4k gold ONLY? well , i was 2nd queen who donated 600,000,000 gold, with full super +12 -7 2 sdg archer... i guess u understand how hard i worked. and the accs were rooll back and i lost it :O i kinda think i should get some reward.... contact me on my email danielb_187@walla.co.il ! and dont bealive anyone who write u except this email, pretending to be me afther he red this topic... so remmber my email is Danielb_187@walla.co.il. contact me as soon as u can !!
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 am

alexus20 wrote:
well... remmber me? im adriana... remmber when u didnt got acssess to the computer, u had internet probs or something, and u couldn`t fix drop rates, when hawks was droping 1k-4k gold ONLY? well , i was 2nd queen who donated 600,000,000 gold, with full super +12 -7 2 sdg archer... i guess u understand how hard i worked. and the accs were rooll back and i lost it :O i kinda think i should get some reward.... contact me on my email danielb_187@walla.co.il ! and dont bealive anyone who write u except this email, pretending to be me afther he red this topic... so remmber my email is Danielb_187@walla.co.il. contact me as soon as u can !!

oh yeah thats not begging for stuff at all..

good luck getting "100 mill cps" lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Yea kornus. w/e   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 am

we all know how much u are a show-offer , so just get lost, and shut up, its a game, i didnt bagged i just saied i want what i suppost to get. even if it not like urs , i dont care... a super only is enought for me!~~ if i want +12 full i can go copower and get it, but when i get it its boring !! here its not so i dont want so much so , get lost, shutup, and stop showoffing, every one can pay to the game.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am

alexus20 wrote:
we all know how much u are a show-offer , so just get lost, and shut up, its a game, i didnt bagged i just saied i want what i suppost to get. even if it not like urs , i dont care... a super only is enought for me!~~ if i want +12 full i can go copower and get it, but when i get it its boring !! here its not so i dont want so much so , get lost, shutup, and stop showoffing, every one can pay to the game.

i <3 it when yu guys get all pissy. makes me feel a lil better tbh

-funny how most people who complain of showoffers are the one who dont have anything to show of
-bagged? lol check your grammer kiddo
-and ofcourse supers are good enough for you, thats why youll never be the best
-i got a few +12's, im still not bored. in fact, its because of people like you that im still in DACO :] <3
-lol you dont want so much? lmao, so what, bragging about getting "100 million cps" from rukia is tablescraps to you?
-and yes, its true anyone can pay to the server. but its also people like me that motivate you to do so. because if you dont, you'll never even get close to killing me Sad
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: OMFG   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 am

how many time will i tell u? im she.
i live in israel i dont care about my suckish english!
"for the record" we speak there "hebrew" you what is it? and i dont have time to kids like you, ( i bet ur not older than 18 , and if u do, u got a huge problem.)
if u going to be jeark like that, u will never get gf or a life.
and btw? there alot of kind and nice peaple like ~Neber~ ,that im sure, if he read this topic, he will complain just like me. well anyway dont have time to spend on jearks like u, AND STOP BRAGGING! Every one who pay money can get it, or just work hard. its not like ur father is rich or something , and other poor! its a game...every one can get it, thats the porpouse!
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 am

Kronus wrote:
-grammer? second fail....its called grammar.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 am

alexus20 wrote:
how many time will i tell u? im she.
i live in israel i dont care about my suckish english!
"for the record" we speak there "hebrew" you what is it? and i dont have time to kids like you, ( i bet ur not older than 18 , and if u do, u got a huge problem.)
if u going to be jeark like that, u will never get gf or a life.
and btw? there alot of kind and nice peaple like ~Neber~ ,that im sure, if he read this topic, he will complain just like me. well anyway dont have time to spend on jearks like u, AND STOP BRAGGING! Every one who pay money can get it, or just work hard. its not like ur father is rich or something , and other poor! its a game...every one can get it, thats the porpouse!

-lol not believin shit till i see some pix
-ok, so?
-lol i know im not. im 16 turning 17 in june Smile
-Smile i do have a gf and i do have a life soo yeah, i just like having fun and insulting you people as much as possible on my spare time
-i am a jerk Smile and i admit that. why? because its fun and i enjoy being one
-and hell, if you got it, why not flaunt it?

sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:

jaja, coulda sworn it was grammer, oh well
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:11 pm

wtf why u think that i care if u bealive me or not?:O go playing with ur balls :O
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:14 pm

alexus20 wrote:
wtf why u think that i care if u bealive me or not?:O go playing with ur balls :O
Playing with balls is fun Very Happy actually i play conquer so: left hand is playing with balls and right hand on mouse Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 pm

alexus20 wrote:

naw bro, i got my gf to do that 4 me, and i bet you do care dude

sharkium wrote:
alexus20 wrote:
Playing with balls is fun Very Happy actually i play conquer so: left hand is playing with balls and right hand on mouse Laughing

jaja, loser Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:32 pm

lol yeah um... idk if you can get stuff back cuz you never know who might lie about what they lost, i dont care much what i lost in my wh i just care about the 400 usd i lost, and i will talk with rukia about it cuz i kinda want diff things with that 400 now and i figure she'll let me for a couple reasons, some of which is none of anyones business lol. well post was a good idea kro but i think some ppl might try to lie to get more stuff. well thats it for me lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Names Wolf, used to be Wolf[VIP]   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 pm

whoa whoa whoa wait just neber is nice, well i feel disrespected now, i put my heart and soul into helping this server and its member then some chick comes and says only neber is nice. dam, still i have put so much into helping this server and its members but i wont come on here and beg for stuff or brag about my shit. yeah i had full +12 -7 stuff from donating and lvl 150 VIP but the lvl and gear didnt matter, it was that i could help ppl using it. also for those who want to know where they can go for help and get it just whisper me ingame, when im on ill help you anyway i can.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm

exactly, i just think hes exagerating and then whining about it on forums when people dont even care...

Wolfie wrote:
whoa whoa whoa wait just neber is nice, well i feel disrespected now, i put my heart and soul into helping this server and its member then some chick comes and says only neber is nice. dam, still i have put so much into helping this server and its members but i wont come on here and beg for stuff or brag about my shit. yeah i had full +12 -7 stuff from donating and lvl 150 VIP but the lvl and gear didnt matter, it was that i could help ppl using it. also for those who want to know where they can go for help and get it just whisper me ingame, when im on ill help you anyway i can.

-.- i help out people too if i can, tanking and such
however, if the only help you need is getting gear or cps, go to wolf Razz
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 am

sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:

owned, tbh.... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
homieg

PostSubject: lol   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 pm

lol ya these forums are funny and i agree with kronus on the adriana bein a guy...
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

homieg wrote:
lol ya these forums are funny and i agree with kronus on the adriana bein a guy...

lols nice try meagan, oops, did i spill it?
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
exactly, i just think hes exagerating and then whining about it on forums when people dont even care...

Wolfie wrote:

LOOL yes u really help ALOT -.- yesterdey you pkme just because an arrow -.- ...
Whatever
high lvl could have some respect about the people u join this server
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

homieg wrote:
haha bro adrianas sexy sooo yah....
an yea.. kronus says w/e he wants and i bet most ppl dont care bout it so..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm

ricardo wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

Wolfie wrote:

LOOL yes u really help ALOT -.- yesterdey you pkme just because an arrow -.- ...
Whatever

oh thats uncalled for -.- that hurts too Sad
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Wolfie wrote:
ricardo wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

Wolfie wrote:

Whatever

oh thats uncalled for -.- that hurts too Sad

isn´t for u wolf its for meagan
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:25 am

yeah well, next time dont shoot me lol
if you attack me ill attack you right back, thats how life is
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 am

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
yeah well, next time dont shoot me lol
if you attack me ill attack you right back, thats how life is

i don´t shoot you -.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 am

Cool I remember at the end of last year when it was very difficult to get any news about the stuff that was going on. Not good --and if there is to be any significant break by senior admin, then the reins should be taken up by a deputy---that way continuity can be maintained. As for those bemoaning the loss of equips and their fortunes----been there and done that---I'm sure that any worthwhile applicants for any re-imbursement of stuff like that, would be well remembered and their E-Mail addys retained (if worthwhile of course) Laughing Anyway cheers'n'beers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!   Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukia... if u go to the forums while ur on vecation, READ IT!
Page 1 of 1