DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx)

Go down 
2 posters

How ugly I am?
Extremly ugly
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap36%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Very ugly
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap5%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ugly
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap5%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
A bit ugly
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap9%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Normal
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap18%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Nice(just a little)
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap0%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cute^^
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap18%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Beautiful
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap0%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gorgeaus
 0% [ 0 ]
A real catch you stud (i hate you if you say that:P)
this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_lcap9%this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) Empty
PostSubject: this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx)   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 am

sorry FootBall() but you deserve it becouse you made the event be cancceled Smile

accepting nasty comments:D

and rude talk i know i'm ugly:Pthis is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) Mare_210https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/13/76/02/93/mare_210.jpg
Back to top Go down
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

PostSubject: lolz 33 33 33   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm

comon don't leave me hanging cofussed there tight and the same percent so....
Back to top Go down
abysusslynx

PostSubject: o-_-o   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

ur not like hideous, ur kinda chuby thats really all thats goin against u bro

just work out more and maybe diet a little and ull be straight 0-_-0
Back to top Go down
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

PostSubject: ty for your input   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:06 am

abysusslynx wrote:
ur not like hideous, ur kinda chuby thats really all thats goin against u bro

just work out more and maybe diet a little and ull be straight 0-_-0

i apreciate your sincearity and i'll follow youradvice but the thing is i hve hipoteoridia of donno the exact english name of the desease cuz this desseas makes me fatter than ussual ppl and a lot more bigger body... in hight i have like 1.93m and weight 120kg

so next time don't insult ppl whithought having consulting them cuz that's wrong
Back to top Go down
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

PostSubject: my real life name   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

DeadlyArrow wrote:
comon don't leave me hanging cofussed there tight and the same percent so....

my real life name is Stefan Ene and i am from Romania -------> Calarasi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx)   this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is me (ArrowMenace and Draxx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Real Life Pictures-
Jump to: