DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meteor zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkium

sharkium

meteor zone Empty
PostSubject: meteor zone   meteor zone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

Theres no way to get out of meteor zone without getting yourself killed.
The road, which would lead out doesnt work, cause on first set of island, NPC "grandpa" wont talk. FIX something please.
Back to top Go down
Holy

meteor zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: meteor zone   meteor zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 am

Easy way to get out of the MZ with your mets is crate a noob, keep it at lvl 1 bring it to MZ load it up with ur mets and make it jump into a dove. when u respawn u will be on an island, once again, jump ur noob into the monster. then u will spawn at the half way point to the MZ.

Make sure: you have already placed scrolls in the middle town WH so that you can just spawn there grab a tc/bi/pc/ w/e scoll and bam ur home free

Problem:
-Ur main will still be in MZ
-To complete another load u need to once again walk ur lil fat nooby back to MZ
-Make sure u dont keep ur noob logged in for long periods of time for they will gain a lvl every 10 mins because of the online training.

If you have a hard time understanding this or need more info on this just msg me in game

Name: Holy
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

meteor zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: meteor zone   meteor zone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 am

I know the "nooby" trick.
But...sometimes monsters disappear in server, so the characters in MZ are stuck as long as theres no monsters, thats why i suggest repairing the NPC who teleport you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meteor zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: meteor zone   meteor zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meteor zone
Page 1 of 1