DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats with the ArtisanWind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy

Whats with the ArtisanWind Empty
PostSubject: Whats with the ArtisanWind   Whats with the ArtisanWind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 am

whats with the ArtisanWind, its annoying me so badly.

The lower the item lvl the higher the chance of upgrading the quality

Today alone i wasted 13 dbz upgrading for no reason, i used 6 dbz on a lvl 1 ring and only got to ref, that pissed me off sooo badly. Then guessing it was just a case of really REALLY bad luck i went and continued hunting for another 7 dbz. i Rb'd my archer and used the dbz on a lvl 20 elite bow, and once again i was dissapointed.

In total i used 13 dbz and only once did it work
6 dbz on a lvl 1 ring (failed 5)
7 dbz on a elite lvl 20 bow (failed 7 times)

So i am here to ask you... is that suppose to happen?

Also, i recently traded for an item, i traded a sdg for a +6 stone.
When i traded the stone to my market character it had become a suspicious item and i cant do anything with it now. What do i do -.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: wow   Whats with the ArtisanWind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 am

lolz that's funny to me and the system randomly encrypt your luck into your character table i wont name the table name but it randomly depends for example you have 1 luck while i have 80 luck ofc you will fail a lot more then me but in which i have higher chance to upgrade items but its just an example and donators have a 6% luck boost Razz
Back to top Go down
https://darkangelzco.forumotion.net
Holy

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the ArtisanWind   Whats with the ArtisanWind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm

I really dont think thats an example =o i stil thinkl i have 1 luck, lmao or - luck =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the ArtisanWind   Whats with the ArtisanWind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with the ArtisanWind
Page 1 of 1