DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
conquest ace

conquest ace

Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) Empty
PostSubject: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am

if there is a place can anyone tell me???
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 pm

I tried to post an edit I did but someone called me a showoff.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

-.-, just post your edits. i was joking around lisa
Back to top Go down
conquest ace

conquest ace

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 am

im releasing mines in screenies.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm

@ace, yeah dude no one cares. if we want edits we go to the pros (elitepvpers)

@wolf, HATER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
SltrKing

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:22 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:

@wolf, HATER!

the name "elitepvpers" is a joke because all of them hack, and hacking is not elite or anything close to it.

To the OP, by edits you mean UI changes and such?
Back to top Go down
conquest ace

conquest ace

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 am

SltrKing wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

@wolf, HATER!

the name "elitepvpers" is a joke because all of them hack, and hacking is not elite or anything close to it.

To the OP, by edits you mean UI changes and such?

yes i do.

Also elitepvpers are hackers. and also my edits are good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)   Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a place in this fourm where you can release edits(conquer online edits)
Page 1 of 1