DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Reborn chain for Trojan.

Go down 
+3
Wolfie
Zendori
munta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
munta

Best Reborn chain for Trojan. Empty
PostSubject: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 am

What do people think is the reborn chain for trojans and why?

I was thinking water->warrior->trojan, so i can get reflect
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 am

i would say archer > warrior > trojan cos then u get poision arrows and u also get reflect superman and u get dual wield
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 am

Yeah but poison arrow isn't that useful, even as an archer. requires bow and arrows to be less than level 70.
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 am

munta wrote:
Yeah but poison arrow isn't that useful, even as an archer. requires bow and arrows to be less than level 70.

that would be pretty usless wouldnt it Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 pm

my tro alt is a war war tro, and it tough. you got sm reflect and dual wield with cyclone and such. it worked for me well and i think even rico is war war tro now
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Does this server keep the same skills when you reborn as co does? Because i was under the impression that the only class that could reborn to get superman is a water tao.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Wolfie wrote:
my tro alt is a war war tro, and it tough. you got sm reflect and dual wield with cyclone and such. it worked for me well and i think even rico is war war tro now

nope

rico is water-warrior-fire/warrior/trojan
jajaja

meagan however is water-warrior-trojan and yes, its the best combo
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

nope

jajaja

rico is water warrior trojan wen the sever had a rollback it lagged and logged me onto his account thats how i know
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Zendori wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

nope

jajaja

rico is water warrior trojan wen the sever had a rollback it lagged and logged me onto his account thats how i know

yes well, what you dont know is that rico was a fire, then warrior, then trojan
Rukia switched him twice
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:47 pm

i know cos i went on his account checked the skills he had on the real CO website and the chain his skills showed up in was water>warrior>trojan
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Water-War-Tro is what 90% of all tros go on normal CO server. Going water first they get to keep heal and stig. Not that you really need stig on this server but it dose help a bit.

Im doing the buidl reverse Smile
Tro-War-Wat
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm

No way...
Fire-archer-troj is best =p

But really...ninja-warrior-troj will probably be the best...
Toxic sure beats stig =\
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

lucious wrote:
Water-War-Tro is what 90% of all tros go on normal CO server. Going water first they get to keep heal and stig. Not that you really need stig on this server but it dose help a bit.

Im doing the buidl reverse Smile
Tro-War-Wat

ive got one too. thats the best combo for melee waters xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Reborn chain for Trojan.   Best Reborn chain for Trojan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Reborn chain for Trojan.
Page 1 of 1