DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping TOPIC

Go down 
+5
Wolfie
ProRob
sharkium
Kronus`Meagan
Adriana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm

post any question u need, i will answer.

-----SOON FULL BEGGINERS GUILD REALESE-----
Wich conteins:
how to connect to server
all ways to get lvl 130 in the server in 1 day with any class.
how to get items
how to get money
how to reb
how to contact our staff.
---------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Adriana wrote:
post any question u need, i will answer.

-----SOON FULL BEGGINERS GUILD REALESE-----
Wich conteins:
how to connect to server
all ways to get lvl 130 in the server in 1 day with any class.
how to get items
how to get money
how to reb
how to contact our staff.
---------------------------------------------------------

no one cares, get lost saint-lover
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Your trying to help sooo much that you forget topics your in..?

MOVED TO HELP TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

hahahaha ;D

/fail
Back to top Go down
ProRob

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: HI   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello, My name is Rob, I am from the USA (New York) I just started a char on this server. It seems pretty cool so far. Good work guys Smile My chars name is ProRob (Archer) its a gaming name I've used for years. I used to play the crappy 2D game Tibia for years. I played wow ...and I've tried Fiesta. Conquer has by far my favorite game play. I have 2 chars on Tiger one is an RB archer all sups +5 and the other is a Fire with mostly all sups +3 and +4's
My biggest complaint with the game is the RL $$$$$ it sucks up. I see that donations are a way to get some good gears on here, but atm I'm not able to spend much RL cash on a game Sad is there much of a chance for me to be able to get some decent gears and cps without paying cash??? Thats really the main reason I left the Main TQ servers in search of a private one. If not no biggy I like the server so I'll prolly plug away for a while and see what happens. I can be reached at rob24601@msn.com I also considered hosting my own conquer. I'm not asking for handouts "trust me I had my own server I know how it goes" but some pointers on how to gear up would rock. I hosted an open Tibia server for quite a long time a year or so ago. But if you guys are doing a good enough job, then I dont need to stress myself with the programming .......lol keep up the good work and thanks.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:16 pm

ProRob wrote:
Hello, My name is Rob, I am from the USA (New York) I just started a char on this server. It seems pretty cool so far. Good work guys Smile My chars name is ProRob (Archer) its a gaming name I've used for years. I used to play the crappy 2D game Tibia for years. I played wow ...and I've tried Fiesta. Conquer has by far my favorite game play. I have 2 chars on Tiger one is an RB archer all sups +5 and the other is a Fire with mostly all sups +3 and +4's
My biggest complaint with the game is the RL $$$$$ it sucks up. I see that donations are a way to get some good gears on here, but atm I'm not able to spend much RL cash on a game Sad is there much of a chance for me to be able to get some decent gears and cps without paying cash??? Thats really the main reason I left the Main TQ servers in search of a private one. If not no biggy I like the server so I'll prolly plug away for a while and see what happens. I can be reached at rob24601@msn.com I also considered hosting my own conquer. I'm not asking for handouts "trust me I had my own server I know how it goes" but some pointers on how to gear up would rock. I hosted an open Tibia server for quite a long time a year or so ago. But if you guys are doing a good enough job, then I dont need to stress myself with the programming .......lol keep up the good work and thanks.
Yeah...well...first part of your reply should have been in "Introduce yourself"....
You can get lvl 130 in one day, and on the other day you can get full super...
Back to top Go down
ProRob

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Sorry ....new here Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Kronus STFU

1) leave her alone
2) start acting a little nicer to people
3) just cuz your ego is so large that you cant hold it anymore dont mean you have to be an ass
4) putting new people down is not the way to help this server grow
5) lastly grow the hell up, you might as well start now so that you dont end up being 80 and still acting like a pethetic punk loser who thinks he's 12
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Kronus STFU

1) leave her alone
2) start acting a little nicer to people
3) just cuz your ego is so large that you cant hold it anymore dont mean you have to be an ass
4) putting new people down is not the way to help this server grow
5) lastly grow the hell up, you might as well start now so that you dont end up being 80 and still acting like a pethetic punk loser who thinks he's 12

1. or what
2. no
3. actually, it does, so stfu and mind your business
4. i couldnt care less
5. again, mind your own business yu pathetic cyber-seeking gf
Back to top Go down
munta

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:

1. or what
2. no
3. actually, it does, so stfu and mind your business
4. i couldnt care less
5. again, mind your own business yu pathetic cyber-seeking gf

You are calling him pathetic after saying having a big ago mean you HAVE to be an asshole and you are pushing people away from the server you play on, thats just STUPID.

I can see who the pathetic internet nerd is here, and its not Wolfie.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 am

munta wrote:
Yeah i can see it too...its you...
Back to top Go down
munta

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:10 am

sharkium wrote:
munta wrote:

Yeah, im a pathetic internet nerd for thinking its NOT ok to be a complete arsewhole for ANY REASON. You must be a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

munta wrote:
sharkium wrote:
munta wrote:

Yeah, im a pathetic internet nerd for thinking its NOT ok to be a complete arsewhole for ANY REASON. You must be a horrible person.
Yeah yeah, just go away.
Back to top Go down
MERKL00S

MERKL00S

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 am

u guys are now being ashole to him

just be nice to eachother (tip, for new people ignore kronus)
Back to top Go down
munta

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 am

Its no wonder the servers community doesn't grow. filled with arsewholes that just push people away.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 am

munta wrote:
Its no wonder the servers community doesn't grow. filled with arsewholes that just push people away.
Its also filled with whiners...if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
munta

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

Yup, im a whiner because i defended somebody. Fantastic logic.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

munta wrote:
Yup, im a whiner because i defended somebody. Fantastic logic.
"Its no wonder the servers community doesn't grow. filled with arsewholes that just push people away."
That...is...called...whining...
Back to top Go down
munta

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am

No, its called stating a fact. I didn't whine about what you had done, its a simple fact.
Back to top Go down
ProRob

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Leaving after 2 days...   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Well hey guys ,

I am leaving this server after 2 days time. Hands down this is the most unfriendly server I've tried yet. Too bad cuz I see your slipping from the Top 100 list. No suprise though. With all the flaming/haters on this server it will prolly be off soon anyway. Besides servers always down. Good luck in the futire I hope you guys get the assholes off your server. This guy might have donated some cash.....but is it worth all the potential donaters your loosing ????? say goodbye to this one.
Back to top Go down
Ayoant

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Lol I'm going to have to agree with munta on this one; how are they a whiner if they are defending someone who is being condescended to. The community logistically fails if they fail to see how retarded people are being to eachother, a few people in particular...
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Back on topic

Q:
Why don't the signatures work on forum? :-(

and

Q:
Why are there no Mods? The forums are messy; there are like 20 threads on the same topic, there are no stickied threads etc :-(

Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:01 pm

wow
if anyone else has anything to say, take it up with me in game "Meagan" or shut the hell up. i could care less about what any of you noobs think,kthxbaii!
Back to top Go down
Ayoant

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Your mediocre attempts at intimidation amuse me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Ayoant wrote:
Your mediocre attempts at intimidation amuse me, lol.

so do your idiotic/no-one-gives-a-shit comments about me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping TOPIC   Helping TOPIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping TOPIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next