DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kronus's Attitude

Go down 
+7
DeadlyArrow
DeathAge
Zebulon
~Defender!
baukara
lucious
Wolfie
11 posters

What do you think about him and his attitude?
It's fine
Kronus's Attitude I_vote_lcap21%Kronus's Attitude I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Grow up
Kronus's Attitude I_vote_lcap41%Kronus's Attitude I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
GET THE HELL OFF THE SERVER
Kronus's Attitude I_vote_lcap38%Kronus's Attitude I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm

lately i have noticed kronus getting worse with his attitude, its like he is reverting back to how he was back when he split from his bro's guild and then the two fought. in particular i have noticed him becoming an increasing ass and doing more bad then good. Tony you were such a nice guy and now idk. i have let it slide and put up with it but its only gotten worse. you need to do something about it or someone else might have to. your too cocky and your ego is too high, it just a stupid game and your treating it like rl. you think your god in the server and all should join and listen to you or die and leave server.

Last edited by Wolfie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lucious

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm

I agree all I hear is people bitching about their guild on broadcast all day. I dont want him to leave the server because a bit of drama in games make it a bit funner but if it gets out of controll it will ruin it for some.

Right now I could care less as we have yet to cross paths due to the fact Im still newb xD
Back to top Go down
baukara

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Third, anyway he's being an ass to newbs and making them quit.. nice eh? he's so helping the server (sarcasm)

i dont know him before but i know him now and he should either 1.gtfo this server 2. die or 3. get his anger and ego under controll.
Back to top Go down
~Defender!

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Well i know he was been an asshole i don't wanna him to leave server just to fix his attitude and have some fun like we have.
Back to top Go down
Zebulon

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm

You know.. I'm new but.. It just occurred to me that most of his posts contain about the same type of sentence structure..

... Maybe he just needs to expand his vocabulary to express what he means in a more positive way? Anyone stop to think of that?? Of course not, cause you are all too quick to accuse. I mean.. would you laugh at a guy in a wheelchair??

So, let us all be patient and support him on his road to linguistic recovery! sunny
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

zeb sorry bud, but you havent even seen kronus or talked to him. Hes ruthless, he has a mad ego, and espicially hes a big mo-fo that needs to act nicer to people and not make everyone quit in the first 5 mins of the game so i think he should grow the f*ck up rather then acting like hes the sh*t cause he donated(no offense to donaters)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: idk him but he's a sick guy   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Kronus'Meagan is (in my opinion) a sick lonely one who hasn't many friends in real life so he bullys us all for revendge on how ppl treat him in real life ... idk if that's true but that's my suspicion cuz i have nerver seen a worse bully since i left snowfall.....(for those who know ChaosDispear in Snowfall server on tq)
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Wolfie wrote:
lately i have noticed kronus getting worse with his attitude, its like he is reverting back to how he was back when he split from his bro's guild and then the two fought. in particular i have noticed him becoming an increasing ass and doing more bad then good. Tony you were such a nice guy and now idk. i have let it slide and put up with it but its only gotten worse. you need to do something about it or someone else might have to. your too cocky and your ego is too high, it just a stupid game and your treating it like rl. you think your god in the server and all should join and listen to you or die and leave server.

hahah believe it or not i was going to make a thread of what you all thought. funny shit though

however wolf, you are right Sad you are so right!
thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening my eyes and showing me how i've been acting lately. i am deeply sorry for any trouble i have caused you or anyone else here..

dude, stfu
honestly, you got absolutely no right to bring up my brother in this. thing is, i find it funny how now your crying along with the noobs about my attitude. dude, its a goddamn game! and so, i enjoy it however i want. im not asking you to put up with shit, i could care less what you think about me or my attitude yu lil pimp
you say im treating it like rl? i come on DACO to have fun, & im sorry my ways of enjoying myself may be diffrent from yours but thats something you'll have to deal with or gtfo yourself
ive always been cocky. ever since i was born, thats just part of my personality, and as for my guild, heck, seems to be working doesnt it?

stop crying wolfie boy, your bringing yourself down to the noobs level and thats not a very admirable quality in a PM, k?

& so what if im not nice to them? i hate helping people out for the reason that no one helped my ass out and im fine eh? so deal with it. the worlds full of people like me so your welcome, dumbass'
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Zebulon wrote:
You know.. I'm new but.. It just occurred to me that most of his posts contain about the same type of sentence structure..

... Maybe he just needs to expand his vocabulary to express what he means in a more positive way? Anyone stop to think of that?? Of course not, cause you are all too quick to accuse. I mean.. would you laugh at a guy in a wheelchair??

So, let us all be patient and support him on his road to linguistic recovery! sunny

hahahaha, you shouldnt talk about people in wheelchairs being as how rukia is crippled xD
Back to top Go down
ProRob

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: o.0   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Sad

I just feel sad for this guy....hes so angry. Must be a really bad RL
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

ProRob wrote:
Sad

I just feel sad for this guy....hes so angry. Must be a really bad RL

lol its actually great right now, thx for asking but save the pity for your mother
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 pm

see point proven, you lash out at ppl who are concernded for you. you push away ppl who care about you and want to help. i understand its your personality and its how you play, but at some points you tend to take it too far. i myself would like you to stay on server since you add flavor to the game, but back off some ppl sometimes. its all fun and games till a good quality player leaves the server. you can be an ass all you really want it dont bug me, but you lash out at me when i try to help or when i fail to help. i respect you more then i do your bro, i tend to respect you more then i do ichigo and that means alot seeing as how ichigo is a friend of mine i see alot and hang out with. you, rico, shelby and the others from vent became like a second family. and i wont stand to lose that. cuz family means more to me then anything. so stay on this server like you should just ajust your anger and attitude a bit pls bro. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Wolfie wrote:
see point proven, you lash out at ppl who are concernded for you. you push away ppl who care about you and want to help. i understand its your personality and its how you play, but at some points you tend to take it too far. i myself would like you to stay on server since you add flavor to the game, but back off some ppl sometimes. its all fun and games till a good quality player leaves the server. you can be an ass all you really want it dont bug me, but you lash out at me when i try to help or when i fail to help. i respect you more then i do your bro, i tend to respect you more then i do ichigo and that means alot seeing as how ichigo is a friend of mine i see alot and hang out with. you, rico, shelby and the others from vent became like a second family. and i wont stand to lose that. cuz family means more to me then anything. so stay on this server like you should just ajust your anger and attitude a bit pls bro. Sad

fair enough. ill back off & yes im sirious about it this time.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

hahah believe it or not i was going to make a thread of what you all thought. funny shit though

however wolf, you are right Sad you are so right!
thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening my eyes and showing me how i've been acting lately. i am deeply sorry for any trouble i have caused you or anyone else here..

dude, stfu
honestly, you got absolutely no right to bring up my brother in this. thing is, i find it funny how now your crying along with the noobs about my attitude. dude, its a goddamn game! and so, i enjoy it however i want. im not asking you to put up with shit, i could care less what you think about me or my attitude yu lil pimp
you say im treating it like rl? i come on DACO to have fun, & im sorry my ways of enjoying myself may be diffrent from yours but thats something you'll have to deal with or gtfo yourself
ive always been cocky. ever since i was born, thats just part of my personality, and as for my guild, heck, seems to be working doesnt it?

stop crying wolfie boy, your bringing yourself down to the noobs level and thats not a very admirable quality in a PM, k?

& so what if im not nice to them? i hate helping people out for the reason that no one helped my ass out and im fine eh? so deal with it. the worlds full of people like me so your welcome, dumbass'

you just can`t learn? u know what, lets leave u alone, all of us, AND LETS SEE HOW CAN U PLAY WHEN NO 1 TALLKS TO YOU.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:40 pm

lmfao
yeah? leave me alone? well, if your talking about yourself, go for it. infact, i encourage the idea 110%
as for everyone else, leaving me alone? lol goodluck with that princess
Back to top Go down
homieg

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: annonimous   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

honestly i think adriana is a guy
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 am

wouldnt surprise me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kronus's Attitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kronus's Attitude   Kronus's Attitude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kronus's Attitude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: