DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?

Go down 
+8
DarkReaper
Eden
Kyra
Wolfie
Ayoant
lysy7531
Kronus`Meagan
Adriana
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do u like the new site?is it helpful?
yeah : )
What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
nah ><
What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
sharkium

sharkium

What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 am

Adriana wrote:
sharkium wrote:
The best sites come, if 2 sites are competeng with each other...so goodluck in tuning up your sites Laughing

our site still better:P i need u to make guides :S
Yeah, we can duscuss it on msn Wink
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:34 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Kyra wrote:
Adriana Sorry ive made a way better website. Im realesing it tongight.
Its for the guides by the way

u dont have to make Site just because u are jeliouse lolz...its not nice to steal other peaple ideas-.-
Anyways, this site is getting really nice like over 200 peaple was on it in the last weak asking stuff at guider live IF U MAKE LIVE CHAT BOX WITH A GUIDER ILL KILL U THAT IS SUCH AN IDEA STEALING anyways im useing HTML with a host, not SITE BUILDER with that i can make pretty site also-.- and my site looks cool...and if considering the html useing, this design pretty nice.

Anyone can make a website Rolling Eyes

well well...every one can do events >>

see u do it again-.-
if u was better pm , or nicer, u were saying now " its ok girls, both sites are cool "

I really don't give a shit about you. You're fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Kyra wrote:

u dont have to make Site just because u are jeliouse lolz...its not nice to steal other peaple ideas-.-
Anyways, this site is getting really nice like over 200 peaple was on it in the last weak asking stuff at guider live IF U MAKE LIVE CHAT BOX WITH A GUIDER ILL KILL U THAT IS SUCH AN IDEA STEALING anyways im useing HTML with a host, not SITE BUILDER with that i can make pretty site also-.- and my site looks cool...and if considering the html useing, this design pretty nice.

see u do it again-.-
if u was better pm , or nicer, u were saying now " its ok girls, both sites are cool "

anoying? or doing better job than u? mabey u just go back to urs hacks again?>>
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Kyra wrote:

see u do it again-.-

you should really stfu before you get your ass banned. in fact, if i were lisa i woulda banned your ass already. i mean, not like rukia is gonna tell her shit, and im sure we could all go on without yu nd yur bitchy lil attitude
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:

you should really stfu before you get your ass banned. in fact, if i were lisa i woulda banned your ass already. i mean, not like rukia is gonna tell her shit, and im sure we could all go on without yu nd yur bitchy lil attitude

^ yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?   What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think of the new guide web? wanna join?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2