DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER

Go down 
+2
DarkReaper
Wolfie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:40 am

Yo its Wolf from chat and Wolfie from forums, if ya need any help that your not getting on the forums or just cant understand some ppl on here who might have bad english then PM me or HeartS and Adriana on here or Whisper me in game(IGN: Wolf) . what ever your problem is ill try to direct you to the proper person (a GM, PM, or HeartS and Adriana). if i know of a way to help ill do my very best too. if im not online when you need help feel free to whisper HeartS or Adriana for help.

Thank You For Your Time
~Wolf~

Last edited by Wolfie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ppl can help you too)
Back to top Go down
a7med

PostSubject: /help plz /New 2 Co   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

i am new 2 co..now i download the client then reg.
What can i do after that ??
Sry frist time 2 join a co pserver ..:\
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm

u register....then play =)
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

a7med wrote:
i am new 2 co..now i download the client then reg.
What can i do after that ??
Sry frist time 2 join a co pserver ..:\

Hallow and welcome!

Look on the main darkangelzco.com website and on the left it should be ALL GREEN saying ONLINE. at the moment its RED saying OFFLINE so we cant access the server atm

But once it all turns green, try and log in just like you would on normal CO Smile

Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Yo its Wolf from chat and Wolfie from forums, if ya need any help that your not getting on the forums or just cant understand some ppl on here who might have bad english then PM me on here or Whisper me in game(IGN: Wolf) . what ever your problem is ill try to direct you to the proper person (a GM, PM, or HeartS and Adriana). if i know of a way to help ill do my very best too. if im not online when you need help feel free to whisper HeartS or Adriana for help.

Thank You For Your Time
~Wolf~

heyy broo ^^.. i need help in game.. i gotta lv weapon proficiency and i cant i need to get exp balls to do so.. if u wann help me wsp me IGN: lysy7531 or just PM me on forums ^^.. am new too.. this is accualy first time i play CO ever... never polayed TQ one.. only eudemons online.. =P and imay need help with equipment too lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 pm

yooo wolfie if you have any time can you help me get some exp balls cause i need to get my archers bow prof up in order to use the high lvl bows, message me on forums or in game (IGN:FORSAKENAGE)
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm

DeathAge wrote:
yooo wolfie if you have any time can you help me get some exp balls cause i need to get my archers bow prof up in order to use the high lvl bows, message me on forums or in game (IGN:FORSAKENAGE)

i said the same stuff =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
a7med

PostSubject: hey   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

i mean what icon should i press
What patches should i download..
And is there a autopatch byPasser.. Hey admin or any gm add me ..dw-solotec91@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

the icon says: Play.exe
you double click that one, and its just auto-patch, you have to find away to bypass it yourself, if you have to
Back to top Go down
a7med

PostSubject: hey   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

ok add me..
Cuz when i login then write a char. Name.. Then click create ..loading 4 ever .. Add me plz..wanna ask t some ?s
Back to top Go down
a7med

PostSubject: hey   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 pm

its ok i start playing ty ^^
Back to top Go down
a7med

PostSubject: hey   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:47 am

hey..
I think server offline ..but in the we site it is online..
says :Failed 2 Connect 2 the Server.Plz login again..
Sad
Back to top Go down
HotChocolate

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 am

a7med wrote:
hey..
I think server offline ..but in the we site it is online..
says :Failed 2 Connect 2 the Server.Plz login again..
Sad
Says the same to me.. I havnt even logged in.. its soo annoying we need Rukia back so badly, she needs to make this pserver start working agian.. yesterday night and today morning i couldnt log in omfg Sad
Back to top Go down
a7med

PostSubject: hey   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 am

when i just login and make an char. the server get down hey pm//...plz solve the proplem..plz i wanna ply co cuz i get bored from eo and that tq shutdown 70% of pservers of tq.. Sad :'( No No Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Shocked Mad Sleep Question Question Question Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER   IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF YOU NEED HELP PM OR WHISPER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: