DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MagicArtisan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkArchangel

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 am

Hey, i haven't played CO very much, so i don't know what that means. Can anyone explain it?

MagicArtisan Confusedr
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:59 pm

just means ur bow wasnt fully repaired or you didnt have the required items for the upgrade.
Back to top Go down
DarkArchangel

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Lol, seems i didn't have it repaired then. DANG. I took it off lol, i had 5 lvls in weapon proficiency and the bow was level 75. Now i need to level with 55 bow Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:30 pm

DarkArchangel wrote:
Lol, seems i didn't have it repaired then. DANG. I took it off lol, i had 5 lvls in weapon proficiency and the bow was level 75. Now i need to level with 55 bow Very Happy.
use exp balls to upgrade lvl of weapon
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

lol ya you should get your bow to the lvl you want, like make sure you have enough stuff to upgrade it before its durability goes down cause i got my bow to lvl 120 and i only had like 3 bow prof lol and i ended up doing about 9k dmg on birds but when the durability went down i just hunted with my tro until i got enough dbs to get my bow prof to lvl 12
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

DarkArchangel wrote:
Hey, i haven't played CO very much, so i don't know what that means. Can anyone explain it?

MagicArtisan Confusedr

lmfao almost all the npcs speak gibberish
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

lol its messed up i know but it can get really annoying when they give you more then 1 option cause then you dont know which one to click lol you could prob end up in like freaking desert city when ur trying to go to BI lol
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

DeathAge wrote:
lol its messed up i know but it can get really annoying when they give you more then 1 option cause then you dont know which one to click lol you could prob end up in like freaking desert city when ur trying to go to BI lol

Rofl thats true xD the npcs are like bloody egyptian or something =p

hhh a7a kosomak
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm

DarkArchangel wrote:

MagicArtisan Confusedr

dude you caught my alt in the bottom right hand corner -.-
Back to top Go down
DarkArchangel

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 am

Lol, i dint notice that Very Happy. HeartS and Wolfie on the pic with me, so nice Very Happy. Anyways, i bought an exp ball, but it wont gather exp into it or smth. How do i use it Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 am

DarkArchangel wrote:
Lol, i dint notice that Very Happy. HeartS and Wolfie on the pic with me, so nice Very Happy. Anyways, i bought an exp ball, but it wont gather exp into it or smth. How do i use it Very Happy?

first the expballs for weap prof is not the magic artisan its the prof god. bottom right corner with me and heartS. and to use it on yourself right click it, to use it on weap talk to prof god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MagicArtisan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MagicArtisan   MagicArtisan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MagicArtisan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: