DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All my questions, please answer :D

Go down 
+3
Eden
DeathAge
HotChocolate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HotChocolate

All my questions, please answer :D Empty
PostSubject: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey guys im new in this game, still cant log onto it, some server thing lol. Can you get super drops easy, like from apes or stuff, I saw some vids on youtube, ppl getting about 10 dbs from private server drops. If so, can anyone be my mentor/friend through the game, im hoping to lvl fast, need good advice too, dont matter who my mentor is as long as he/she (i would like a she abit more) has good knowledge in this pserver, please post replies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

super drops arent in here, i dont know which private server you were looking at but this server actually requires some dedication in order to get full super stuff, and if you need someone to help you through the game you can message me when the server goes back up( pm me at DeathAge or FORSAKENAGE) ill most likely be on forsaken due to the fact that hes my money maker.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Cpbnja123 wrote:
Hey guys im new in this game, still cant log onto it, some server thing lol. Can you get super drops easy, like from apes or stuff, I saw some vids on youtube, ppl getting about 10 dbs from private server drops. If so, can anyone be my mentor/friend through the game, im hoping to lvl fast, need good advice too, dont matter who my mentor is as long as he/she (i would like a she abit more) has good knowledge in this pserver, please post replies Very Happy

Hello and welcome!

Yeah there are a few problems lately with the server as the hoster/owner is currently on vacation, but it doesnt last overly long, a few hours offline max..

RE: DB drops
If you run around looting in Birdmen, they drop Gold bars 10-250k approx.. so its easy to make money. I think the item drop rates are normal nothing special there but you can buy a db for 15mil from an NPC in market...so like 20minz of looting = db.

RE: Levelling Speed
Birdmen drop a lot of amritapotions = 5x exp so its very fast! With full normal gears you can probably level to 110 (zapping as a water) in approx 2 hours

RE: Mentor
I'm sure you can find a good mentor, there are quite a few high pot people running around looking for active apprentices

Have fun!!

PS, you should probably have a look at the guides, it might answer more of ur questions
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Eden wrote:
Cpbnja123 wrote:

Hello and welcome!

Yeah there are a few problems lately with the server as the hoster/owner is currently on vacation, but it doesnt last overly long, a few hours offline max..

RE: DB drops
If you run around looting in Birdmen, they drop Gold bars 10-250k approx.. so its easy to make money. I think the item drop rates are normal nothing special there but you can buy a db for 15mil from an NPC in market...so like 20minz of looting = db.

RE: Levelling Speed
Birdmen drop a lot of amritapotions = 5x exp so its very fast! With full normal gears you can probably level to 110 (zapping as a water) in approx 2 hours

RE: Mentor
I'm sure you can find a good mentor, there are quite a few high pot people running around looking for active apprentices

Have fun!!

PS, you should probably have a look at the guides, it might answer more of ur questions

lol you put down 5x its 500x lmao
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh i thought it was 5times faster ... and 500 pct faster...whicih is like the same thing?

damn idk how to fix my post lol sorry x.x
Back to top Go down
HotChocolate

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 am

Cpbnja123 wrote:
I try to log on but the bar stops about on quarter and then it dosent go anywhere, HELLPP
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 am

lol dont freak out its cause the server is actually offline but it says its online and when you try to log in the log in page freezes its not a big deal just wait and ull be able to play.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 am

It actually is 5x with amrita...
Back to top Go down
TaoBreak

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 am

why isnt there any monsters? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm

TaoBreak wrote:
why isnt there any monsters? Crying or Very sad

because you touch yourself far too much

and eternity hates you
Back to top Go down
Desolation

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Cpbnja123 wrote:

I started playing last night and played for an hour or 2 and got to 111 and got enough money from birdmen to gamble a db.. got all crap but so far its been fun i cant log in now either tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my questions, please answer :D   All my questions, please answer :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All my questions, please answer :D
Page 1 of 1