DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

------new items-------

Go down 
+6
sharkium
nukeforum
xcape
Wolfie
Eden
ricardo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardo

ricardo

------new items------- Empty
PostSubject: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm

will we have star tower and heaven fan?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:46 pm

ricardo wrote:

I hope not!!! >.<!!
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Eden wrote:
ricardo wrote:

I hope not!!! >.<!!

why?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

no cuz rukia hates the things, as i have been told
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Because those things unbalance the game :-(

and pfew im glad to hear Rukia doesn't like them either ._.
Back to top Go down
xcape

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Eden wrote:
ricardo wrote:

I hope not!!! >.<!!

Same here !
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Ugh, I'm sick of people talking about how HF and ST are unbalanced. You people know nothing about game design and balance. Just because you can't figure something out, doesn't mean its broken.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:18 pm

nukeforum wrote:
Ugh, I'm sick of people talking about how HF and ST are unbalanced. You people know nothing about game design and balance. Just because you can't figure something out, doesn't mean its broken.
I just figured out your broken Laughing
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 pm

sharkium wrote:
nukeforum wrote:

kekeke, see? ;P
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 pm

nukeforum wrote:
sharkium wrote:
nukeforum wrote:

kekeke, see? ;P
Yeah i really see, thx for opening my eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am

i am happy to hear they wont be implemented into this server,

do you know about ninjas though because they were the final straw that made me quit normal co, i mean toxic for is just stupid you could win gw with afew strong ninjas afew fire and water taos.
ninjas fog
fires use fire of hell and kill all the poisoned people in 1 or 2 hits
and waters to revive
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 am

hazelwooder wrote:
i am happy to hear they wont be implemented into this server,

do you know about ninjas though because they were the final straw that made me quit normal co, i mean toxic for is just stupid you could win gw with afew strong ninjas afew fire and water taos.
ninjas fog
fires use fire of hell and kill all the poisoned people in 1 or 2 hits
and waters to revive
Yeah, but if the opposite team has the same amount of player from exactly the same class with exactly the same lvl and with exactly the same equipment Laughing
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 am

sharkium wrote:

Yeah, but if the opposite team has the same amount of player from exactly the same class with exactly the same lvl and with exactly the same equipment Laughing

then the team that takes the pole first wins as they can just sit behind the gates doing toxic fog and FoH or even fire circle
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Oh good.   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:00 am

I was worried at first that these items might end up being in the game ... hasn't Conquer been through enough already?

There have been enough stupid features added to this game for a lifetime, and I think more should be taken OUT, not put in. Spend more time in making the game stable and working ... let's remove things like potency and fix the bugs that exist first. I can't believe that the archer attack bug is still in there (the health bar of enemies drop faster than it should when archers perform normal attacks).

Why would we need new features and items, anyway? It's not like everyone on the server has completed everything else yet >.>
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 am

Overruled wrote:
I was worried at first that these items might end up being in the game ... hasn't Conquer been through enough already?

There have been enough stupid features added to this game for a lifetime, and I think more should be taken OUT, not put in. Spend more time in making the game stable and working ... let's remove things like potency and fix the bugs that exist first. I can't believe that the archer attack bug is still in there (the health bar of enemies drop faster than it should when archers perform normal attacks).

Why would we need new features and items, anyway? It's not like everyone on the server has completed everything else yet >.>

I say we take a way the 120,124,129 boots and give archers a chance for pvp.
Back to top Go down
scarfey2009

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:08 am

Eden wrote:
ricardo wrote:

I hope not!!! >.<!!

YOUR telling me i agree wid this guy Razz tower fan rueined CO and sooo DID NINJA soo i think we need to keep them out ... even better get rid of potance cos that made game worse toooo wat happened to good old skill now days its always who bulks wins ........ where the fun factor gone Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ------new items-------   ------new items------- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

------new items-------
Page 1 of 1