DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we need a new pm

Go down 
+14
Wolfie
Sno0K
Nature
HeartS
ricardo
Angela
Hexer
nezzy
koensmitt
ashley18
Syn
DarkReaper
|CtrlAltDefeat|
bloodsaint
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

who should be new pm
~SlipKnot~
we need a new pm I_vote_lcap32%we need a new pm I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 14 ]
Wolf
we need a new pm I_vote_lcap68%we need a new pm I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
bloodsaint

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:36 am

ok all we need a new pm

~SlipKnot~

is the server leader of another server and is willing to transfer here to hlp us get our server in top shape with more events active staff and by knowing alot abought pvt servers and is a active player here in daco...

Wolf a well known player of daco and is the 2nd choice of pm he has been know to hlp ppl and is a nice guy
Back to top Go down
|CtrlAltDefeat|

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am

i Voted for SlipkNot, he is a very good PM because ive seen him before
If We get slipknot as PM im sure Server will get more fun
VOTE SLIPKNOT AND GET A COOOKIE :PP

<333
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 am

I actually dont know Slipknot quite well.. But I know Wolf.. he helpful.. he actualy take his time helping noobs XD
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 am

I am a fellow player of slipknots server he told me about this server and it seems like a good one. Slipknot can hlp get new players in daco he does Pro events and is super helpful to ppl he has great ideas on how to run a server and make it fun!! so all vote for slipknot for pm, he'd be valuable addition to your team.
Back to top Go down
ashley18

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: slip   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:36 am

i have been playing in daco for 7 weeks when iw as a lvl 1 player sliknot gave me 5 dbs to hlp me start sum gear and also hlped me get to lvl 120 so i coild rb.
slipknot is a player of heart and is angellike i think he could do many good things for the people of daco server plz all vote for the angel
Back to top Go down
koensmitt

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:05 am

I dont know slipknot but wolf always helps noobs. He should be pm! If slipknot is that nice as everybody says he is.. Why dont you make both pm? cheers
Back to top Go down
nezzy

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 am

koensmitt wrote:
I dont know slipknot but wolf always helps noobs. He should be pm! If slipknot is that nice as everybody says he is.. Why dont you make both pm? cheers

YES, I agree xD
Back to top Go down
Hexer

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 am

Slipknot is a friend of mine from a few games, he's great, always helps people. Hes the reason I started playing this server. Smile

Slipknot all the way!. =D
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 am

i voted wolf...i hope he wins tongue
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:33 am

nezzy wrote:
koensmitt wrote:

YES, I agree xD

me toooo cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HeartS

HeartS

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 am

I have never seen slipknot, but i know that Wolf does help alot so.
Back to top Go down
Nature

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 am

Dont you think its kinda unfair to let someone we all dont/barely know compete with a noob helping friendly wolf? xD Well anyway i vote wolf becouse he always helps ppl.!Wink. I dont know slipknot.. so sry Razz
Back to top Go down
bloodsaint

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 am

i am ~SlipKnot~ yes wolf is a niceguy and can hlp noobs and i like him iv talked to him in game but bein a pm is more then just helping noobs guys pms have to know how to host a server incase if it gose down and dog or rukia arnt online as i said i am one of the owners of warco my name is [SL]otep[PM]
Back to top Go down
Sno0K

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

What happend to Rukia?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 am

bloodsaint wrote:
i am ~SlipKnot~ yes wolf is a niceguy and can hlp noobs and i like him iv talked to him in game but bein a pm is more then just helping noobs guys pms have to know how to host a server incase if it gose down and dog or rukia arnt online as i said i am one of the owners of warco my name is [SL]otep[PM]

1) i help ppl and noobs
2) i give away money and cps if i can
3) i do have exp in pvt servers, i have one joint host serv up and one im working on myself
4) i make gears and either just give away super +/- gears to ppl or sell very very cheap that even the porrest of noob can afford.
5) i have drop events when i can afford them as im not a PM or GM i cant just create cps to use.

vote for who you like, i put my heart and soul into this server and paid for alot of it. if you want slipnot to come in and take away what i worked hard for go ahead, it wont stop me from helping ppl and being a nice guy to all. ill still do what i have been doing. i just figured that if i was able to somehow get PM i could help even more and since im always on i could restart server when needed.

rukia is still on vacation and will be back the 29th. when she gets back the server will greatly improve.

thank you to ppl who support me being a PM and the idea of us both being a PM but im not sure if both would get it.
Back to top Go down
Sno0K

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 am

ok, thanks, i've been random leaving and coming since when this server still used hamachi ^^ Some years ago xD
Back to top Go down
kobee12

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 am

WOlf Rule =]
Back to top Go down
bloodsaint

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Wolfie wrote:
bloodsaint wrote:

1) i help ppl and noobs
2) i give away money and cps if i can
3) i do have exp in pvt servers, i have one joint host serv up and one im working on myself
4) i make gears and either just give away super +/- gears to ppl or sell very very cheap that even the porrest of noob can afford.
5) i have drop events when i can afford them as im not a PM or GM i cant just create cps to use.

vote for who you like, i put my heart and soul into this server and paid for alot of it. if you want slipnot to come in and take away what i worked hard for go ahead, it wont stop me from helping ppl and being a nice guy to all. ill still do what i have been doing. i just figured that if i was able to somehow get PM i could help even more and since im always on i could restart server when needed.

rukia is still on vacation and will be back the 29th. when she gets back the server will greatly improve.

thank you to ppl who support me being a PM and the idea of us both being a PM but im not sure if both would get it.

thats awsome that u know how to do all that bro im not tryin to take it all from you im tryin to hlp this server and as far as who gets pm
if u win ill be happy becuse server got a good pm and if i win ill be happy becuse server got a good pm and if we both win we will do a kickass drop event >.<
gl to u as u are my famley becuse daco is my famley
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm

WOLF!WOLF!WOLF!WOLFIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
soz im drubnk as ghell ... wekkends...
WOLF I HOPE U WINNN MZN!!!

-LySY_Pl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
burnthiscity

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am

Since when can anyone just waltz on into any random forum and start taking votes to become a PM...you have to be TRUSTED for one, and who says zen even wants to hire new staff?

Jesus..
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 am

burnthiscity wrote:
Since when can anyone just waltz on into any random forum and start taking votes to become a PM...you have to be TRUSTED for one, and who says zen even wants to hire new staff?

Jesus..

was just sayin if rukia had to chose one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
burnthiscity

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:10 am

The situation of "what if" is irrelavent.
Zen isnt even back from vacation yet and wont be for over a week.
Its pointless to take the initiation when the person who makes the final decisions isnt even here.
Back to top Go down
Lisa

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 am

I highly doubt she will make more PMs. I had do something you can't do for me to get PM.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 am

lisa, the reason i have talked to dog a lil bit ago, and rukia before she left about me possibally becoming PM is cuz im on a shit lot more then you or dog are atm. i help ppl when others will not. ill sit in one place have free lucky time and spend a day sorting out problems. rukia made me a VIP before cuz she was not hiring new staff. before she gave me PM she told me i would be a PM or GM but decided to make it VIP. as most know VIP caused a main problem, Rico went out and maxed his pkp from it and wouldn't stop till i was removed from VIP and lvl 150 or i became a threat to him.

so i worked hard to become a descent threat to him and i almost was then we were hit with that nasty roll back. but lisa, if i was never a VIP i ould have been a GM or PM. its up to rukia on what she wants to do, but one thing i know is im on way more then you guys, i care alot more for the server and its members, and i help about 100 times as much as you three put together.

so sorry if i went off at all or ranted a bit but there are even forces at work that you dont know about lisa. and BTC you never know if she will or not, but when she is back ill get my cps and lvl and something back. to much problems is caused with the [VIP] so it would be better if it was [GM] or [PM]
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Lisa wrote:
I highly doubt she will make more PMs. I had do something you can't do for me to get PM.

There there lisa...there there.
I too, offer sexual favors for a higher status.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we need a new pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a new pm   we need a new pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need a new pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: