DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What The F*** ?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BurtalDeath

What The F*** ?! Empty
PostSubject: What The F*** ?!   What The F*** ?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 am

today(about 7 hours ago) i got dc ,then i tried to login back, and i did but it wasn't my char who i log on to ,i log on to some warrior lvl 110(im a archer lvl 118),and ppl is saying around me "WHERE'S MY CHAR ???" "wtff !!1 Ur on my char" and some tao says to me "get out of my char !" -it happened in tc -idk if it happened somewhere els .
And now i cant login to check on my player ..
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

What The F*** ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The F*** ?!   What The F*** ?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:56 am

BurtalDeath wrote:
today(about 7 hours ago) i got dc ,then i tried to login back, and i did but it wasn't my char who i log on to ,i log on to some warrior lvl 110(im a archer lvl 118),and ppl is saying around me "WHERE'S MY CHAR ???" "wtff !!1 Ur on my char" and some tao says to me "get out of my char !" -it happened in tc -idk if it happened somewhere els .
And now i cant login to check on my player ..
Its more like help asking...why people ask help in announcement :/
Back to top Go down

What The F*** ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: