DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!

Go down 
+2
NewHope^
ToRNaDo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ToRNaDo

ToRNaDo

WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 am

what happened is i was in bird island and i was lvling but some tao came and was shielding everything to lvl that but somehow the seemed to glitch both my accounts and friends that were lvling with me and we all dced but then we try to log in and this is as far as i can get:

(this happens as soon as it goes off the loading screen on to that)

https://servimg.com/view/13799934/1

WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! Log_pr10

any help because i cant even get into the game to talk to a PM or GM
thanks

Last edited by ToRNaDo on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NewHope^

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 pm

The same problem.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sno0K

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:46 pm

it works fine for me...
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo

ToRNaDo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:05 pm

the same thing happened to my brother and he got told they need to restart the hole sever or ask a PM to make you log in at Twin city
Back to top Go down
Desolation

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:26 pm

ToRNaDo wrote:
what happened is i was in bird island and i was lvling but some tao came and was shielding everything to lvl that but somehow the seemed to glitch both my accounts and friends that were lvling with me and we all dced but then we try to log in and this is as far as i can get:

(this happens as soon as it goes off the loading screen on to that)

https://servimg.com/view/13799934/1

WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! Log_pr10

any help because i cant even get into the game to talk to a PM or GM
thanks

theres a glitch spot for some reason... the same thing happened to me on 2 acnts x_x
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 pm

you'd think people would learn after a few times but they doing it,
Back to top Go down
Desolation

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Lisa wrote:
you'd think people would learn after a few times but they doing it,

well i thought it was just something wrong with the account... didnt look here and see it happened to other people and started lvling and it happened again
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo

ToRNaDo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:18 pm

well if your accounts are fine now do you know how it was fixed? or is it the sever they need to restart. i have been waiting 2days for them to restart the sever but when it went down last night that didn't work so i don't know what to do now. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am

you either learn to stay away or ask a high lvl to come in and slaughter everything till you can log in again. once your in run like hell or face getting stuck again
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo

ToRNaDo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 am

i have tryed all the sergestions but i am still stuck nothing i do can help. oi have no idea what to do beacuse i am not going to lose this account
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 am

talk to dog lord when he gets on
wait till rukia gets back

those are your two options
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo

ToRNaDo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:23 am

i will give that ago thanks wolfie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!   WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING A NEW GLICTH, NOW I CANT LOG BACK IN!
Page 1 of 1