DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant get promoted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolation

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Yesterday i rbed war>war and now when i go i talk to the Warrior Master to get promoted it says random symbols and the only thing i can say is symbols and if i click that it just closes the chat ... anyone know how i cant get promo? i want the uni soc armor x_x
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 am

Make sure ur stats are right for the promotion.. if ur not sure check conquer website =)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 am

DarkReaper wrote:
Make sure ur stats are right for the promotion.. if ur not sure check conquer website =)

no need to check co website, i saw a great post on the forums that someone made giving the exact stats needed
Back to top Go down
Desolation

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 am

DarkReaper wrote:

oo i forgot about that... it worked when i got the stats, tyvm
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Desolation wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

oo i forgot about that... it worked when i got the stats, tyvm

np, glad i could help =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant get promoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant get promoted   Cant get promoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant get promoted
Page 1 of 1