DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NewHope^

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 am

I found a big bug...
In BI at ATTENTION! D3d6yhwwtjh3toy15a9_thumb , you must be without meteors in ur inventory, or your character will have a bug like my...
I went there with my fire, I hadn't mets, I tried to get my old characters out of there by killing them. I jumped in the lagging area a lot, but I hadn't bugs... I killed some mobs and one of them droped a meteor, then I jump to this place -
My new char is in the bug like others chars...
If somebody don't believe me with a meteor bug at this place, try to jump there without met, then with...

[b]GMs/PMs, please get out there - NewHope^ , D1ff1cuLTy , DarkLord - It's my friends and my chars...

Wolfie

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 am

you should have put this in the help forum, with a smaller warning for those in here. i have been out there with and without mets and had no problems, so idk, i could go out there and slaughter everything in site. and maybe you will get unbugged
Back to top Go down
scarfey2009

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:12 am

Wolfie wrote:
you should have put this in the help forum, with a smaller warning for those in here. i have been out there with and without mets and had no problems, so idk, i could go out there and slaughter everything in site. and maybe you will get unbugged

LMFAO i have head but nt seen this but a friend found a way out

get a warrior 2 use dash on the stuck charater it works Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: