DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lisa gets chicken.

Go down 
+4
Wolfie
billybobblowjob
Lisa
Adriana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 am

I bet with lisa , if i get PM acc for 1 day, i do better job then her and win A poll [LIKE WHO WAS BETTER PM? LISA OR ADRIANA]
then she admit im better.
if not i quit

AND LISA U CANT BUY VOTES-,-

well?
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 am

Pfft she logged of site...PWNED hardly
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 am

Rofl, I can't be on 24/7 like you retard.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:02 am

Lisa wrote:

Pwned again.
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Pwned again.

actually she kinda "pwned" you
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 am

Hh if u was here when we fighted, ull see i pwned her.
Becuase the fight subject was who is better as pm...
the fact im active more then her kinda make me better-.-
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 am

Adriana wrote:

you still lose tho adriana im on more then you and im not complaining about lisa or fighting her
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

Wolfie wrote:
Adriana wrote:

you still lose tho adriana im on more then you and im not complaining about lisa or fighting her

i never ever complained about her. AND GET TO MSN ALLREADY >>
and 2.
she is acting like bitch to peaple...just like Kronus'meagan
thats just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 am

im on msn -.- just on my ithouch
Back to top Go down
Overruled

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Yes, you're right, because you're the nicest person ever >.>   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Adriana, there aren't many times I will say things like this, because I'd much prefer to be friends than do this, but you are REALLY pissing me off.

You did get "pwned". Everyone gets pwned sometimes, just live with it >.>

Being active does NOT make you better. It just means you have more free time.

Of course Lisa gets mad at people. When people CONSTANTLY BITCH AND MOAN about things, people get angry. She is still a PM and has still helped people. Stop trying to turn others against her. This competition is your way of trying to boot yourself into a position on the server, and being the best. STOP IT.

Lisa is always a bitch to people? So why, in all of these fights that I've seen, is it that YOU make more bitchy comments than her? She'll say what she wants to say, and then stop, and you write long posts about why she's a bitch and how you're better at everything. Yeah, really nice.

Of course I know that you will never read this post for what it's worth. In fact, I'm just waiting for you to try and bite my head off in return. It doesn't matter what I say, people like you never listen.

THAT is why you wouldn't make a good PM.

Last edited by Overruled on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

who are you exactly talking to overruled
Back to top Go down
Overruled

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Adriana   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Adriana: Sorry, I'll edit the post Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

ok, thought you were talking to me for a second
Back to top Go down
Overruled

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Wolfie wrote:
ok, thought you were talking to me for a second

Oh, sorry about that Sad

No, I have no problems with you, you're helping and trying to be neutral. You deserve a medal Razz
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Agree with Overruled x.x!!

and far out stop spamming making new threads about the same crap -.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 am

Cool The other day I wished you a happy birthday Adriana, because its the polite thing to do. However now you have reached the dizzy heights of being 18 years old----maybe some of the childish stuff will get less Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 am

Overruled wrote:
Adriana, there aren't many times I will say things like this, because I'd much prefer to be friends than do this, but you are REALLY pissing me off.

You did get "pwned". Everyone gets pwned sometimes, just live with it >.>

Being active does NOT make you better. It just means you have more free time.

Of course Lisa gets mad at people. When people CONSTANTLY BITCH AND MOAN about things, people get angry. She is still a PM and has still helped people. Stop trying to turn others against her. This competition is your way of trying to boot yourself into a position on the server, and being the best. STOP IT.

Lisa is always a bitch to people? So why, in all of these fights that I've seen, is it that YOU make more bitchy comments than her? She'll say what she wants to say, and then stop, and you write long posts about why she's a bitch and how you're better at everything. Yeah, really nice.

Of course I know that you will never read this post for what it's worth. In fact, I'm just waiting for you to try and bite my head off in return. It doesn't matter what I say, people like you never listen.

THAT is why you wouldn't make a good PM.

i dc about how i acted. i want lisa to stop being bitchy, Personally
Kronus(meagan) made 18 of my frieands to quit the serv.
and other frieand left because of LISA.
i just hate that this is happening like common-.- its not the suppost of the pms -.^
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 am

have your friends come back cuz there are better ppl out there then those two, im completely opposite of both them and they dont bug me, honestly kronus/Meagan respects me and i think lisa might too
Back to top Go down
Overruled

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: That's not fair.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 am

Adriana wrote:
i just hate that this is happening like common-.- its not the suppost of the pms -.^

Well you see that's not fair. You can't expect others not to be bitches while you go ahead and bitch yourself.

If they quit the server, it was their choice. I know already you've made people leave both the game, or made them change guilds and character names. That's not fair either.

How would you feel if I started posts like these about you to make everyone turn against you? I have no problems with people being annoyed and telling their friends, but you can't keep doing things like this to turn everyone against people. Not only does give people bad impressions of your targets, but bad impressions of you too.

Just remember, especially if you want to be a PM, you can not be hypocritical like this. People will respect you a lot more if you try to be kind to everyone regardless of what you think (up to a point, of course) and to not go on about things. Helping is only one part of the job.

So look, why don't you stop posting about how much you dislike Lisa here, and we stop nagging you about it. Everyone can feel how they want about people, and if the time comes they'll choose who they like best. Why does this have to go on while we wait?

EDIT: Just read your apology post. Thank you; it was good of you to do that.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Adriana wrote:

^ that is why you will NEVER be pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lisa gets chicken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa gets chicken.   Lisa gets chicken. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lisa gets chicken.
Page 1 of 1