DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what the heck

Go down 
+5
Lisa
lysy7531
lucious
Overruled
SltrKing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm

so i got banned from chat cause i called melodies event a sham... i mean ffs she pretty much just gave sinister 100k cps for nothing...

some of us donate money for less then 75k cps... so why is there such an event as a 100kcp event? thats just makes people not donate.

so in reality medlie PM is hindering donations due to her lack of knowledge.

if you give 20 people 100k cps why will they donate?

if you give 20 people ONE +12 -7 2 soc super equipt their more then likely going to donate correct?

events are nice dont get me wrong even as a donator free cps seem nice.

BUT 100k free cps is going a little tooooooo far imo. 3/4 of the server earned where they are by just playing. 1/4 of us donated $ to keep the server running. flawless or not its still up.

but being banned from chat because i called a pm out on her bullshit? If rukia doesnt fix this D.A.O.C just lost 100+$ a month of donations.
Back to top Go down
Overruled

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: I do agree.   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 pm

I do think that 100k CPs is far too much to give away for an event, but I wouldn't call the event a sham. I think you maybe should have approached it differently in the chat to avoid this outcome.

The EVENT itself was good, it was just the prize that was a little insane.

Also, I do think that the item you proposed would stop people playing and donating. If they knew they could win everything, they'd just come on for events x.x
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Overruled wrote:
I do think that 100k CPs is far too much to give away for an event, but I wouldn't call the event a sham. I think you maybe should have approached it differently in the chat to avoid this outcome.

The EVENT itself was good, it was just the prize that was a little insane.

Also, I do think that the item you proposed would stop people playing and donating. If they knew they could win everything, they'd just come on for events x.x

exactly events should be for a single item or something like 10k cps... not 100k lol 100k cps is 100 USD donation rukia just lost...
Back to top Go down
lucious

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

I think 100k cps is good if everyone is like me and gives away 50k of it... lol
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 pm

lucious wrote:

when i donated for my gears i got 15k cps and full 2 soc super +5 gears with SDGS in them...

im a tao, so i had to re-buy spgs and i sold 12 of the sdgs dog gave me, i even tried to tell him i needed spgs.

i made a little cps off the sdgs but i sold 4 for 200cps lol i wish i would of just got ful soc spg....

i give mye guild shit when they need it, like a super gem here and there. but i dont have much lol
Back to top Go down
lucious

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

SltrKing wrote:
lucious wrote:

when i donated for my gears i got 15k cps and full 2 soc super +5 gears with SDGS in them...

im a tao, so i had to re-buy spgs and i sold 12 of the sdgs dog gave me, i even tried to tell him i needed spgs.

i made a little cps off the sdgs but i sold 4 for 200cps lol i wish i would of just got ful soc spg....

i give mye guild shit when they need it, like a super gem here and there. but i dont have much lol

Damn you should of told me you were selling some I could of bought them 600cp each xD

Well thats wierd they gave you sdgs though I thought you would get the magic package not melee o.O
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm

lucious wrote:
SltrKing wrote:
lucious wrote:

Damn you should of told me you were selling some I could of bought them 600cp each xD

Well thats wierd they gave you sdgs though I thought you would get the magic package not melee o.O

in my e-mail and in game i asked for the tao package :/ not complaining but i wish i could get my 10-12k cps back lol
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

SltrKing wrote:
so i got banned from chat cause i called melodies event a sham... i mean ffs she pretty much just gave sinister 100k cps for nothing...

some of us donate money for less then 75k cps... so why is there such an event as a 100kcp event? thats just makes people not donate.

so in reality medlie PM is hindering donations due to her lack of knowledge.

if you give 20 people 100k cps why will they donate?

if you give 20 people ONE +12 -7 2 soc super equipt their more then likely going to donate correct?

events are nice dont get me wrong even as a donator free cps seem nice.

BUT 100k free cps is going a little tooooooo far imo. 3/4 of the server earned where they are by just playing. 1/4 of us donated $ to keep the server running. flawless or not its still up.

but being banned from chat because i called a pm out on her bullshit? If rukia doesnt fix this D.A.O.C just lost 100+$ a month of donations.

rofl u should get bann on chat for that.. i would do the same thing ...
if i got 1k cps i would cry from joy ^^.. i mean.. its harder to get cps here than on real CO rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm

1k cps takes what an hour or two in BI with an archer? i can get 40 mil in an hour and thats 3 dbs which is 600+ cps on a fire tao...

so if you cant easily get cps, seems as if your just a mongoloid.

ANYWAYS back on topic.

what the heck Lisapm1

hmmm rukia trusted PM advertising a different private server?
Back to top Go down
Lisa

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm

SltrKing wrote:
1k cps takes what an hour or two in BI with an archer? i can get 40 mil in an hour and thats 3 dbs which is 600+ cps on a fire tao...

ANYWAYS back on topic.

what the heck Lisapm1

Someone asked me what other server I am PM in Rolling Eyes am I to lie?
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

SltrKing wrote:
lucious wrote:
SltrKing wrote:
lucious wrote:

in my e-mail and in game i asked for the tao package :/ not complaining but i wish i could get my 10-12k cps back lol

lmfao i thought u said u made ur gear, not bought it XD
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 am

Lisa wrote:
SltrKing wrote:

ANYWAYS back on topic.

what the heck Lisapm1

Someone asked me what other server I am PM in Rolling Eyes am I to lie?

but posting links to another server is fucking asinine....
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 pm

So... not that I'm going to get a straight answer... are you:

A. qqing cause you didn't win or
B. qqing cause you're genuinely concerned about the server?
Back to top Go down
brutus

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 am

ppl seriously

since rukia has gone lot of ppl just walked in here got freaking cps by some event, and the players where before the huge rolback get nothing that kinda stinks, i lost lot of good gear and some noob on this server gets stuff.... yea right ppl

2 if 100k cps is freaking easy why should there be an event. 100k cps is way to much if u want it hunt it. an super 2 soc item is an price cps whit 100k cps is the same as fking full super +9 at least, think straigt, some ppl did do work for that.

I think the price was way to high and sltrking was right.

+ppl that where here before most of u like Holy, Devil, and some other players first should get there stuff back before ppl that are new just get random loads of for being here 3 days.....
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 am

So you're qqing cause you didn't win.

Here's a lesson in the world kiddies, fairness doesn't exist. Survival of the fittest does. If your char loses some shit, then survive, earn it back. If you're lucky enough to get assistance along the way, awesome. If not, don't cry about it, cause it won't fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lisa

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 pm

brutus wrote:
ppl seriously

since rukia has gone lot of ppl just walked in here got freaking cps by some event, and the players where before the huge rolback get nothing that kinda stinks, i lost lot of good gear and some noob on this server gets stuff.... yea right ppl

2 if 100k cps is freaking easy why should there be an event. 100k cps is way to much if u want it hunt it. an super 2 soc item is an price cps whit 100k cps is the same as fking full super +9 at least, think straigt, some ppl did do work for that.

I think the price was way to high and sltrking was right.

+ppl that where here before most of u like Holy, Devil, and some other players first should get there stuff back before ppl that are new just get random loads of for being here 3 days.....

a +8 stone itself is around 26k CPs. Your argument is now pointless.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm

nukeforum wrote:

Here's a lesson in the world kiddies, fairness doesn't exist. Survival of the fittest does. If your char loses some shit, then survive, earn it back. If you're lucky enough to get assistance along the way, awesome. If not, don't cry about it, cause it won't fix the problem.
verry true...i am new, but if i was older on the server and lose everyting i wold not beg for my items back...thats waste of time. u can make them again in the time ur complaining!
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Angela wrote:
nukeforum wrote:

verry true...i am new, but if i was older on the server and lose everyting i wold not beg for my items back...thats waste of time. u can make them again in the time ur complaining!

yup! ^^

You rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the heck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: