DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone! sorry! ><

Go down 
+3
Kronus`Meagan
Overruled
Adriana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Everyone! sorry! >< Empty
PostSubject: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 am

Well..
what can i say-.-
i was kinda bitchy to you lisa and im sorry thats so not me... > /
Well from now decided not to kill anyone or kos anyone or anything anoying ,[that not means im not going to have fun with peaple at gw and kill others cuz its a part of the game-.- ]

and ... fuck thats so not me-.- i never be like that Sad(
anyways
any one who kill me get kosed amidiatlley ...
anyone who kills peaple under lvl 100 get kosed also

just be fair and dont kill noobs like i did ><
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Thank you.   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 am

It was very admirable of you to do this; I personally thank you for it, and I'm sure everyone else does too.

I hope, too, that others will see how well you have set the standards and learn from it Smile

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 am

Welll
i was kinda "Guarding angel " allways.
im going like this...

Going to get lvl 130 with my new war soon
than have a white armor: ] and be only at bi standing with luck time...

1. Who ever kill me ... i wont tuch him unless he kill me more than 2 times in same place /in the same 5 mins, or hes strong...(like deathonse or meagan...)...And bealive me soon ill be aivble to kos them-.-
2. no 1 going to be aivble to do me more than 1k so i wont die much, and uhm every one who kills lvl 100 or under and hes lvl 120+ get killed amidiatlley with a worning to be kosed.
3. im pking only at gw area: ]
4. helping everyone with w/e they need[except money and blablabla ]
and other im going to think about...
just like an angel...never hurt peaple, just helping and wont let anyone hurt other...
: ]
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 am

lol wow.....no comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 am

i know for one and im sure on behalf of everyone in game i can say apology accepted. and dont worry to much about kro, his reign of terror lol sorry had to say it. well his reign of terror and such on this game is drawing to a close with rukia coming back.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 am

The trueth is...you did it once, you'll do it again...face it..people wont change..no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 pm

sharkium wrote:
The trueth is...you did it once, you'll do it again...face it..people wont change..no matter what.

-,.- u know its not like me >>
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm

shark if adriana says she's not going to then she wont, lay off or deal with me
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Wolfie wrote:

Haha !
meagan probably will commet it "He really likes hes new slut eh?" as useall^^

thx anyways ;P
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Wolfie wrote:
wow what a superhero.
Everyone! sorry! >< Superh10

Talking about Adriana, Wolf do you even have your own opinion, or you protect her no matter what.
we'll see about that, i hope she really wont do that...but time has shown that people wont change...
No offense, i'm just telling you what i think.

PS. Your going to kill me in game for that..? Then what kind of a PM are you...you side with people you like, and kill people you dont like...nice job m8.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 pm

um i know she can change, and you saying she cant when ppl do change is what ticked me off. if she proves that she cant change then i have no reason to defend her from pkers
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 pm

It's not easy to say sorry, so well done!

As for the "Guarding Angels" thing ... good luck xD
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Is this coming from the adrianna who just waltzed around pking whoever the fuck she wanted on Saint? Or is this a different adrianna? If the former, fuck yourself. If the latter... w/e its dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone! sorry! ><   Everyone! sorry! >< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone! sorry! ><
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: