DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Angel Terms:

Go down 
+7
Overruled
Trip44662
billybobblowjob
nukeforum
Eden
sharkium
Adriana
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

White Angel Terms: Empty
PostSubject: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 pm

I opened White angel guild.
Currently only me there, its a guild , Since ur in the guild, u get respect, and being Formal angel means:(also terms to get in)

1. no pk except gw.
2. Doing the next stuff that will be mentioned at the end
3. Helping every one at anyquestion and being nice!
this thingy suppost to make the server better place.

What u need to do :
u are acting in this ways:
1. If some 1 kills noob lvl 100 or lower when he is lvl 120 , he get warning at next time u tell me and all kos him for 3 days for bad behavior. [This suppost to avoid incovidens in first days,makeing more players to stay more.]
2. KSing when some 1 tank for a noob, its a warning, if this behavior come back its a killl[1 time no more!]
3. curseing is a warning and if this behavior comes back again its a kos for 1 day.

----
More terms that formal angel should do will come later.

ALL REALLS THIS 3 RULES FOR NOW AND UNDERSTAND THEM!

all who want to join and think hes perfect being angel pm me.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Adriana wrote:
1. If some 1 kills noob lvl 100 or lower when he is lvl 120 , he get warning at next time u tell me and all kos him for 3 days for bad behavior. [This suppost to avoid incovidens in first days,makeing more players to stay more.]

Your trying to avoid playerkilling and make server peaceful...this point breeds hatred, which breeds more playerkilling.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Ur going to need a lot of pk amulets.. =p
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Adriana wrote:
Currently only me there, its a guild , Since ur in the guild, u get respect, and being Formal angel means:(also terms to get in)

1. no pk except gw.

What u need to do :
2. KSing when some 1 tank for a noob, its a warning, if this behavior come back its a killl[1 time no more!]
3. curseing is a warning and if this behavior comes back again its a kos for 1 day.

----

^ dumbest idea ever

The game is DESIGNED to have pking in any zone (except tc), at any time. Don't try to stifle a part of the game mechanic. The more you struggle, the worse things will become. I should know, I'm partially responsible for destroying jupiter.
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

thats kind of a racist name isnt it? "white angels"
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 am

Adriana wrote:

1. no pk except gw.

What u need to do :

----

FAIL BIG TIME

WHO Play's a Pvp Game where you can't pk but gw which is once a month, people spend alot of money to play what the hell, if you take away pking wtf else can you do on this game.

Shitty logic will never work in a "pvp" mmorpg nice try will FAIL perminently
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Probably not.   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:24 am

billybobblowjob wrote:

Dark angelz online? Is that supposed to imply that dark people can't spell angels correctly?

While I understand where you're coming from, not everything has to be racist ... white has simply become the accepted colour representation of purity, which the guild is supposed to be about. Except for the whole PK if you're annoyed thing ... lol.

I hope the guild goes well though.

And this game is not all about PvP ... go ahead and PvP if you want, but I won't. I love the simple, clean interface of conquer and its usage as a PvE style game. Not everyone wants to kill everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 am

Cool C'mon Bob--you should know that the 'white' is--as overuled said--the purity thing. Just as no doubt you like your teeth---whiter than white !!! There is enough of the PC crap around already cyclops
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:42 am

sharkium wrote:
Adriana wrote:

Your trying to avoid playerkilling and make server peaceful...this point breeds hatred, which breeds more playerkilling.

Nope. just trying to make it fun for noobs, as i saied pking players under lvl 100 none reb By lvl 120 + is not allowed.
and hehe i can kill all soon cuz ill have war full +12 -7 2sdg; ] just good thingy about it.

This angel thing suppost to make it fun for begginers pk as much as u want except lvl 100 or under.
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:51 am

Overruled wrote:
billybobblowjob wrote:

Dark angelz online? Is that supposed to imply that dark people can't spell angels correctly?

While I understand where you're coming from, not everything has to be racist ... white has simply become the accepted colour representation of purity, which the guild is supposed to be about. Except for the whole PK if you're annoyed thing ... lol.

I hope the guild goes well though.

And this game is not all about PvP ... go ahead and PvP if you want, but I won't. I love the simple, clean interface of conquer and its usage as a PvE style game. Not everyone wants to kill everyone else.

technically dark isnt a skin color if the name of the server was black angelz or some shit it could have been called racist... i aint trying to go against anyone here just saying that it sounded to me like a racist thing
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Adriana wrote:

1. no pk except gw.

What u need to do :

----

I am thinkin to enter the guidl...i will PM you on the server if i will want to join!

I will PM you on the server when i will be rdy to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Angela wrote:
Adriana wrote:

1. no pk except gw.

What u need to do :

----

I am thinkin to enter the guidl...i will PM you on the server if i will want to join!

I will PM you on the server when i will be rdy to join Very Happy

lolz. Yeah pm me, but u to learn rules[about 10 mins]
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:45 pm

AGAIN IM NOT DISTROING PVP THINGY HERE!!~~
IM TELLING U AGAIN ITS ONLY MENT TO MAKE BEGGINERS FEEL FUN WHEN THEY START....MOST BEGGINERS SEE SOME 1 PK THEM ALOT SO THEY QUIT WITHOUT GETTING LV120-.-

so i thought, if i can keep begginers UNDER lvl 100 not killed it will be fun for them...
and i noticed ALOT thanked me for being nice at the game when started it-.-
u can pk as much as u want peaple lvl 101+-.-
u can pk once u get lvl 120 begginers lower than lvl 101-.- understood?
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Adriana wrote:
AGAIN IM NOT DISTROING PVP THINGY HERE!!~~
IM TELLING U AGAIN ITS ONLY MENT TO MAKE BEGGINERS FEEL FUN WHEN THEY START....MOST BEGGINERS SEE SOME 1 PK THEM ALOT SO THEY QUIT WITHOUT GETTING LV120-.-

so i thought, if i can keep begginers UNDER lvl 100 not killed it will be fun for them...
and i noticed ALOT thanked me for being nice at the game when started it-.-
u can pk as much as u want peaple lvl 101+-.-
u can pk once u get lvl 120 begginers lower than lvl 101-.- understood?

^ you want people who are gonna quit after being pked a couple times to stick around? I personally don't want people who cry about game mechanics on the same server as me.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm

YOUR GUILD IS DEAD. POINT BLANK
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 am

Kronus`Meagan wrote:

my guild is only me u dumb.
i want to see u kosing me...! specially when i get my war
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 am

Adriana wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

my guild is only me u dumb.
i want to see u kosing me...! specially when i get my war

RAWRRRRRRR =]
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:

W/e kronus : ] oh no, dont do me that please no -.-
lol; its just a game : ] oh and wanted to say, OH please dont kill me oh no-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Angel Terms:   White Angel Terms: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Angel Terms:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum