DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...

Go down 
+4
Wolfie
Cookie
reaper910
Ghost0728
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost0728

Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

So, Im pretty new to this server Very Happy

Does this server tend to go down alot scratch
Back to top Go down
reaper910

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:23 pm

as much as i love this server... yes. it is usually down like 2-3 times a day.... sometimes like for 2 hours... but in no way am i putting down the server... its my fave. and even tho its down most of the time, i still play whenever its up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Yea, Thanks.

I like this server and ive barely been on it for a day.

Right now I'm gunna farm a crapload of Silver to get a few DB's and make a whole new character.

Very Happy

Im not a 1-character type of person.
Back to top Go down
reaper910

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:25 pm

lol me either.... i have 2 already and ive been playing for like a week.... damn i cant wait for the server to come back up!
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Agreed.

though i should choose archer so i can farm silver and whatnot a little easier.

What do you think, Taoist or Archer?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm also new i havent loged in yet though
The servers are not up.
But I'm excited to start playing this :]
Back to top Go down
reaper910

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Ghost0728 wrote:
Agreed.

though i should choose archer so i can farm silver and whatnot a little easier.

What do you think, Taoist or Archer?

actualy i have a level 120 fire tao... he is pretty good at farming... but just so u kno, if u havent played yet, all the birds and monsters in MC do an insaine amount of damage... my tao still dies from birdmen in like 5-6 hits.
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

lvl 101 Warrior.

Not the greatest at leveling cause i gots no idea what to do from here, im getting money to get a db to sell for cp to get a EXP-ball so i can get my club all the way up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reaper910

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Ghost0728 wrote:
lvl 101 Warrior.

Not the greatest at leveling cause i gots no idea what to do from here, im getting money to get a db to sell for cp to get a EXP-ball so i can get my club all the way up Very Happy

my warrior just got to 110 before the loggin freeze. . . from there go to hawkings and use superman to kill. u level very fast... or if u are daring enough, go to guild conductor 1, and kill red devils with superman. make sure u pot alot tho.... u should be 120 in no time.... and thats a good idea with the club... but i wouldnt use the exp balls till u rb... no point in wasting them if ur gunna rb soon...
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Didnt plan on RBing actually
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Ghost0728 wrote:
So, Im pretty new to this server Very Happy

Does this server tend to go down alot scratch

first of welcome to the server
secondly its not supposed to be going down as much as it is. its only doing this cuz the owner left for vacation a month ago.
thirdly the server will be up fully and back to its normal self after rukia gets back.

have fun playing and if you need help ask me or contact the White Angels guild
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Aight, thanks for the welcome and i hope to see you ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 pm

you'll see Wolf around alot lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Lone Wolf...

Very Happy

Should be your name, Lone wolf.

No matter, while i wait for the server to come back up or whatever, ima go do some Pullups, Lats need a workout. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:10 pm

lol nice, ill be working on my game
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Answers.   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:16 pm

For future notice, threads like these (requests for help or answers) belong in the help section.

Next, I say the server does go down a lot, but it is supposed to be better when Rukia is here (as has already been said)

Between Tao and Archer, I vote Archer for DB earning. They kill more at a longer range.

Don't start farming with your warrior at 101! Get him to level 110 or 120 (even better) first, taking advantage of better equipment and the free 110 DB.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 am

Cool I think a lot of you probably didn't play DA up until last xmas, that was a server that became unreliable and finally finished about the 20th of December or so. I did play then and during that time , we had some very good sessions of play but these became interupted more and more frequently by freeze ups and roll-backs etc. At that time Rukia was looking for a more stable base, and it was the subject of why people ought to donate, simply because costs have to be met and only fair that the players should contribute. People had the option to become VIP members and recieved 'goodies' , in return--which they often distributed to the 'noobs' and less fortunate players. The forum at that time was quite active and apart from the usual abusive posts (removed), gave lots of info re--guides and help. So in short --yes it is a good server base here and after the usual settling in faults, will be even better so it makes sense to support the efforts of Rukia in giving us all a good game to be part of. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Im to impatient to level him and Its pretty easy to kill the Birdmen.

But the server just went down for maintenance or something so.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Peaple dont panic-.- in 5 days RUKIA finally get her lil cute ass back from vietnam!
than server wont go off alot!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

When did we panic? asking lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Adriana wrote:
Peaple dont panic-.- in 5 days RUKIA finally get her lil cute ass back from vietnam!

"lil cute ass"

........ you are such a suck up -.-
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 am

Wolfie wrote:
Adriana wrote:

"lil cute ass"

hey ><

its an expression we say in israel -,-
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 am

Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Adriana wrote:

"lil cute ass"

hey ><

its an expression we say in israel -,-

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 am

lisa i know that look -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...   Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im new...and i gots a question! YAY!,,,well actually...
Page 1 of 1