DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STABILITY OF THE GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOME GUY

STABILITY OF THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, THE SERVER SEEMS TO BE DOWN MORE THAN UP, LIKE ALL THE LOGIN FREEZE AND OFFLINE TIME, IS THIS REALLY A STABLE SERVER? STOP PROMISING FALSE INFO. IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE FIRST PLACE RANK OF THIS PS WILL VERY SOON BE GONE UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Like i saied before, do not worry rukia soon back and than this will never happen again!
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:31 pm

It's not that this server isn't stable(spell check) or anything It's just that the the one who is able to keep the server from going down so much is currently on Vacation.
But as soon as she comes back everything will be soo much better.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Cookie wrote:
It's not that this server isn't stable(spell check) or anything It's just that the the one who is able to keep the server from going down so much is currently on Vacation.
But as soon as she comes back everything will be soo much better.

Not completley true...
Dog lord got acsses to data base, but there apeared resentley a bug wich is
When u donate server crush.

When dog busy No 1 can restart the server,so we have to w8 till rukia back, than allways some 1 will restart the server.
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Ah i didn't realize their was someone else helping I'm new to this (=
thanks for clearing that up for me!
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm

you welcome!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm

and pretty soon there will be a third person helping too ^^ tho its between me or adriana, from what it seems on the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STABILITY OF THE GAME   STABILITY OF THE GAME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STABILITY OF THE GAME
Page 1 of 1