DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fastest way to get Dbz?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeroy

Fastest way to get Dbz? Empty
PostSubject: Fastest way to get Dbz?   Fastest way to get Dbz? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

hey guys whats the fastest way to get dbs so far i have been farming money to buy em for 15mil ea anyone kno a faster way than this? (killin birdmans can be boring)
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way to get Dbz?   Fastest way to get Dbz? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm

that is probably the best way... unless you wanna go farm cps and buy them instead... much slower that way
Back to top Go down
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way to get Dbz?   Fastest way to get Dbz? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:44 am

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way to get Dbz?   Fastest way to get Dbz? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 am

fasted way is to take part in an event or find a nice person and they may give you one free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way to get Dbz?   Fastest way to get Dbz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fastest way to get Dbz?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: