DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Error when trying to log in -.-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lavitz

Error when trying to log in -.- Empty
PostSubject: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:48 am

Everytime i try to login i get a error saying i cant login, i dont know if server is offline or my client has a problem PLEASE HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
outmasta

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:20 am

bleh me too D:..i just downloaded it right and not working....loading quarter way then says log in later D:!?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 am

1) login freeze
2) you registered in the wrong place
3) if you registered at the pink page then you may have forgoted to login on the yellow page thingy that pops up after you register
Back to top Go down
IDoNTLiKEtq

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

I have the same problem. I registered at the pink page(http://75.127.109.50/register.php) and then tried to log in at yellow one(http://75.127.109.50/index.php) but it says the following:
"
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\xampp-win32-1.7.1-beta3\xampp\htdocs\login.php:2) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\xampp-win32-1.7.1-beta3\xampp\htdocs\login.php on line 3
Username not found
"

What do I do?

EDIT: Also when I run play.exe the exe connects to conqueronline.com not darkangelzco.com or something similar XD
Do I have to modify a file or something to log in at DarkAngelz?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 am

when you double click Play.exe or just Play you click your def you want. then you click the daco server, and put in your login info
Back to top Go down
IDoNTLiKEtq

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am

it keeps telling me:
"Error:Failed to connect to the server.Please login again."

Btw, I haven't made to log in at yellow page. Is it a must,if I want play at DrakAngelz server?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 am

idk if its a must but i do it anyway just incase it is
Back to top Go down
IDoNTLiKEtq

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 pm

I have done something wrong. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error when trying to log in -.-   Error when trying to log in -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error when trying to log in -.-
Page 1 of 1