DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+19
assraped
romanas
bobthebuilder
TiEn
Mike/BladeSage
Warelite
GhostRider
chino
georgeciuc
Trip44662
Ghost0728
buriedsoul
>|FearMe|<
.Motorhead.
Sinister
gabthecoolest
Lisa
hazelwooder
Wolfie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa

FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

i Win.
Back to top Go down
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

i'm in with MoOdY xD
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

BladeSage has been added
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 pm

lisa is added on 3>_GiRl
Back to top Go down
Warelite

Warelite

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Tournament!! lol

king i invite mi friends to play in this server, they are Stronger in,

www.Conquista.91.com

in 1 mounth i [think]
they be
Sronger Here Too...

Thanks for mi Good Friend, in the server,
He know who is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warelite
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

wolf add Trip its my new account same name just water trojan

Trip
Back to top Go down
Mike/BladeSage

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Lol @ Trip

Lol our score was 10-7 not 10-6 but whatever! Very Happy..... and uh i was baked/hammerd when i played you Wink Tourny time i'll make sure i'm not drunk hehe
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Lol our score was 10-7 not 10-6 but whatever! Very Happy..... and uh i was baked/hammerd when i played you Wink Tourny time i'll make sure i'm not drunk hehe

Can't wait dude, either way Either Me or you is walking away teh champ Lol.

Good luck to you dude.

i think it was 10-9 << you 10-6 or 7 Me

We both won 1 game .

He is My only competition I believe, as I am his.

eh see you at teh tourny dude , don't think I'm not breaking out secret skills i didn't show off in Pka that night. 0.o

Wink

This will be fun man
Back to top Go down
Mike/BladeSage

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

eh see you at teh tourny dude , don't think I'm not breaking out secret skills i didn't show off in Pka that night. 0.o

Wink

This will be fun man

Lol i have tricks i didn't use aswell ;P and as for me being your only Comp. I dueled Lisa today, she's good Razz either way it's mine,yours or Lisa's...

Anyways GoodLuck To All in Tourny!
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

Lol i have tricks i didn't use aswell ;P and as for me being your only Comp. I dueled Lisa today, she's good Razz either way it's mine,yours or Lisa's...

HAHA yeah i didn't know she was good but wouldn't expect an archer to be but eh looks can be decieving =P.

Yah one of us will win but i don't think lisa will share if she wins =/ i share men.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL COMPETITION
Back to top Go down
Mike/BladeSage

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

HAHA yeah i didn't know she was good but wouldn't expect an archer to be but eh looks can be decieving =P.

Yah one of us will win but i don't think lisa will share if she wins =/ i share men.

Lol i'd share to but... The tourny is made for "1" person to win lol so i wouldn't blame her for not sharing Very Happy

Anyways Wolf said he might make 1st,2nd,3rd place prizes so we all might just win something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

You obviously don't know that I hacked about 200 chars on here.
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Lisa wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

So what lmao who care's if you "have" hacked what does it have anything to do with what were talking about.

And since you "hack" you should be disqualified since you prob have every bot available for conquer lmfao.

Anyway i don't care if you can hack you boasting about how you hack this and hack that make's me think you are by far a decent hacker , because good hackers don't go around on the net bragging about how they hack shit.

Trust me I would know.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

quit trash talking in the post, it makes it hard for me to figure out who all is taking part -.- also Hesitate is now entered
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:52 am

Trip44662 wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

So what lmao who care's if you "have" hacked what does it have anything to do with what were talking about.

And since you "hack" you should be disqualified since you prob have every bot available for conquer lmfao.

Anyway i don't care if you can hack you boasting about how you hack this and hack that make's me think you are by far a decent hacker , because good hackers don't go around on the net bragging about how they hack shit.

Trust me I would know.

Wink

yeah it does. you said i was an archer which doesn't make any sense because i was never an archer.
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:01 am

Alright sorry Lisa.

Sorry Wolf.

When is tourny gonna be held?
Back to top Go down
TiEn

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Haha that sounds fun. Razz r we going by kills or hits?
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:22 pm

SIGH ME UPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
romanas

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

count me in!! ill be on Kitana
Back to top Go down
assraped

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm

ill be there on AssRaped

gl evry1 =)
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:40 am

~Player~ <-- He will enter if you let us know what day and time :]

I'd like to watch, Idk how to fb/ss :]
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:48 pm

last to be added is Ziekfried.

no more entries i need to make bracket
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:57 am

Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
Mike/BladeSage wrote:
Lol @ Trip

Good luck to you dude.

We both won 1 game .

Wink

This will be fun man

Lol i'd share to but... The tourny is made for "1" person to win lol so i wouldn't blame her for not sharing Very Happy

Anyways Wolf said he might make 1st,2nd,3rd place prizes so we all might just win something Very Happy

WOW, we got sure winners already xD
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:59 pm

IS THIS EVENT EVER EVEN GONNA TAKE PLACE?
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:21 am

The chance of this event going to be held is below zero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FB/SS TOURNY SIGNUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next