DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck during the Moonbox quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xdestinyx

xdestinyx

Stuck during the Moonbox quest Empty
PostSubject: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:50 pm

I am in a map full of vagrant ghoust npcs, and I don't know how to get out since all the letterings are replaced by squares.
So help me out please?
ign: LastHope
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 am

Think admins must teleport you out, but a question, why are you doing this quest in the first place? the 110 promotion can be done without moonbox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xdestinyx

xdestinyx

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 am

I was not aware of that, but thank you for telling me
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:07 am

same thing happened to my trojan never got a reply ><
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:22 am

Can you get away if you die? if yes, make another char, go there and kill your main.
Simple in theory, never tested tough... Razz
Back to top Go down
lupartxx

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am

jeah wat to to i want ot to
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 am

i sent a msg to doglord a [PM] ingame telling him of your problem
he should help you when he gets home
Back to top Go down
lupartxx

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:55 am

i want die fast in moonbox quest..i wait all the time if i need.
Back to top Go down
lupartxx

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Can some1 use yr stukt acc in moonboxquest,and go kill printsess..I REALY WANT GO OUT THIS IS MY BEST ACC...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 pm

you have the cps to bc so why dont you use them to buy a tc scroll at the last page of the item mall
Back to top Go down
lupartxx

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 pm

scrolls not work only vagrantghosts is hir and nothing else..talking tu ghost not help to i trayed talk all of them
Back to top Go down
help me

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey wolfie im stuck as well in the moonbox quest qrea and i cant get out how did you get out. Im stuck right now
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm

um i never knew that there was such a thing as a moon box lol, so i never tried the quest. im noob to co ppl
Back to top Go down
help me

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 pm

I meant destiny how did you get out of moonbox quest area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck during the Moonbox quest   Stuck during the Moonbox quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck during the Moonbox quest
Page 1 of 1