DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkium

sharkium

.......... Empty
PostSubject: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:26 am

Forum is quite dead -.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:58 am

Cool Surprised really, especially after the advent of that crap chat-box a couple or so days ago. Never seen anything so useless as that it. its full of Names and links to other sites, its not user friendly and therefore attracts nothing but abuse. In consequence these forums are getting less used than a few weeks ago, it really down to the PM's and GM's to get them moving --with having ongoing news threads and interesting suggestions as to how we all would like 'our' server to progress.! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thongor

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:26 am

Daily Reports/ Last night (13th May) we had an extended period of no monsters. Also became obvious that we have a new PM---Nightmare----congrats to him. Pity it wasn't the subject of an announcement on the Forum.
This morning the server was announced to restart at around 11.10 am --UK time, which it did. Result was that I for one was able to log in on another char, which I logged out straight away; I checked on that shitty chat box and others said the same thing. Now I hope this doesn't lead to the crap that the last mix-up caused, with people loosing stuff and CP's etc. I also noticed on that chat box some nicks of former bad boys, so hope the server is not under any attacks from those idiots again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thongor

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:04 am

Cool Daily report: Yesterday all was pretty stable and lots of speculation about Ninja's; Even Wolf was seen reclining in his newly aquired Ninja outfit. Meanwhile Rukia was resplendant in her 500 + BP, posing in the market. The old gang were still pwning the shit out of each other and sending themselves to jail, must be the most lenient jail ever---only there for a couple of minutes lol !! The question of donating was brought up and wether Paypal can still be used, it ought to be because it is probably the most used and well known, certainly in Europe. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:09 am

Daily reports are nice ^^

Maybe you should have your own thread thing in the new forum as well?

Nice to see what's happening
Back to top Go down
Thongor

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Cool Daily report: Well some mishaps have been mentioned re the weapon upgrading in Market and the fact that the NPC has gotten sticky fingers and likes to keep items.
Lo and behold the mobs are getting in the habit of vanishing---very annoying, a new breeding program needs to be instigated. Few Katanas are being found and also these towers and fans, whatever next? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thongor

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:10 am

Cool Well a few incidences and of course the Guild War was initiated.
That thief the Weapon Master has not completely reformed and is still nicking stuff, use him at your peril!! One instance where a player was calling for advice from a GM/PM re logging in on someone else's acc. This bug --if it happens can and has caused a lot of unrest; point is --the broadcast to a GM/PM brought no reply that was seen; Too often these calls are being ignored, whilst most would realise that uneeded calls are a menace, one of the main functions of a GM/PM is to see that the game carries on with minimum fuss; more attention to that --and not play (give away DB's).
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

.......... Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the new forums   .......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:15 pm

http://onestopgaming.net/forums/

everything is happening there thats why here is so quiet
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:05 pm

yea, there a new forum.. shark is slow ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: