DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to get to basilisks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sinman

how to get to basilisks? Empty
PostSubject: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm

hi so how can i get there?i was trying through desert city than left corner of the map and on the next map right corner there is Explorer(npc) but he cant talk:/ im tryin to tell him something and he's not moving not talkin he doesnt work so how can i get to adv zone and where exactly are basilisk?maybe someone can lead the way and show me this in game?im waiting
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm

As some NPCs wont alk, i have experienced it myslef, i think theres no way there, havent heard anything in basilisks on chat too...
Back to top Go down
sinman

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

i know taht we can go through market npc to met zone but where are basilisk there?:/ehh its too hard for me;p
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 am

You can go to adventure island if you look at my guide about rebirth, theres map, if you mean that place.
But on idk, in the first map of island the NPC wont talk to take you to other map...soooo...yeah...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holy

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm

You can get to the metzone through the MarketController or whatever the Npc's name is that allows you to leave, theres an option to go to the met zone.

It brings you to the start of the walk towards the metzone, continue to the top left of all maps untill you reach a map with a river in the center, jump the river where the two sides are closest then continue to the top left there will be a man standing there talk to him and bam ur in the met zone.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
sinek

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

thank you and tell me how can i get dragon balls?should i kill many snake man?or should i collect gold?and where can i buy dragon ball for gold?i know in market but tell me please exactly npc which sells Dragon Balls thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

You can get dragonballs in meteorzone from Dragondove, the NPC which sells DBs is called Mysticmerchant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get to basilisks?   how to get to basilisks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get to basilisks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: