DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobility Rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnathon92

johnathon92

Nobility Rank Empty
PostSubject: Nobility Rank   Nobility Rank I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:26 am

when i open the nobility rank it only shows me who's in the top 5 then i click more and it dissapears.... then when i try to click my screen clicking on it doesnt work
only the very edges of the screen allow me to move by clicking them so its like the nobility screen IS there but its invisible x_x somebody help please...
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Nobility Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility Rank   Nobility Rank I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah same here, must be the server bug, cause havent seen noone with nobility rank lately.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

Nobility Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility Rank   Nobility Rank I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am

people definately have them though i see the huge PRINCE thing above people but besides that i cant get the darn thing to show up and on top of this i need to exit CO and restart it just so i can click around again... =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobility Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility Rank   Nobility Rank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobility Rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: