DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I cant open the client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soulfire

I cant open the client Empty
PostSubject: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I cant open the client, when i press bypass the client dosent open it just closes.
Back to top Go down
yoshi359

yoshi359

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:12 pm

soulfire wrote:
I cant open the client, when i press bypass the client dosent open it just closes.
i think it might b becuase the logging in server, the char server, and one other server is offline...idk im just guessing... lol!
Back to top Go down
Objections

Objections

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Have you looked at the status within like the last 4 hours, its down, you wont be able to open it until the server is back up.
Back to top Go down
yoshi359

yoshi359

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Objections wrote:
Have you looked at the status within like the last 4 hours, its down, you wont be able to open it until the server is back up.
yea thats wat i thought
Back to top Go down
koensmitt

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 am

It says all servers online now but i still cant login affraid
Back to top Go down
sude

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:18 am

yea im having the same problem... ne1 have an answer?

server is up nd i got all the files in co folder
Back to top Go down
koensmitt

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:25 am

I think they still fixing server.. if you got the same problem it opens client: it says : Failed to connect the server.. but i get the loading screen though i guess we just have to wait few more houres.. i am sure mods will read this and notice WE CANT LOGIN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant open the client   I cant open the client I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant open the client
Page 1 of 1