DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alrighty, i am done.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy

Alrighty, i am done. Empty
PostSubject: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

I am done with this server for now, i will check back on the 28th. i dont feel like dealing wit the probs that are goin on atm.

Have fun and enjoy the server

R.I.P
Ghost 128-130-122 Water-War-Tro
Holy 130-130-125 Archer-Archer-Archer

R.I.P to all other chars currently lost due to rollback
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 am

what was waste of a thread. dude, you werent even here long enough to make such a big deal out of quitting
just...
gtfo
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Holy

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

dude, i fkin promos the shit out of this server, you have been here for how long, and u registerd on the forums 3 days after me, so what shit r u trying to prove here. your not even part of the overall communty of this game, u piss of the majority of the people.

so shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to ur dumbass self u retarted little kid.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 am

Holy wrote:
dude, i fkin promos the shit out of this server (good for you, nobody cares) , you have been here for how long (3+ months, as for you, what was it, 2-3 weeks? =o!!!!) , and u registerd on the forums 3 days after me (maybe because i was playing SCO and these forums are new? lol noob.), so what shit r u trying to prove here (your nothing/nobody). your not even part of the overall communty of this game, u piss of the majority of the people. (not part of the overall community? ive been a part of it since before you even registered your 1st acc noob. and yeah i know i do. why? because i can, and i enjoy it Smile)

so shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to ur dumbass self u retarted little kid. (retarded little kid? well who was the one begging me for shit for weeks again? oooh, thats right... lol your pathetic)

jajajaj, sad you lost your shit? your new here, so either suck it up or get lost
kthxbai
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 am

Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:
dude, i fkin promos the shit out of this server (good for you, nobody cares) , you have been here for how long (3+ months, as for you, what was it, 2-3 weeks? =o!!!!) , and u registerd on the forums 3 days after me (maybe because i was playing SCO and these forums are new? lol noob.), so what shit r u trying to prove here (your nothing/nobody). your not even part of the overall communty of this game, u piss of the majority of the people. (not part of the overall community? ive been a part of it since before you even registered your 1st acc noob. and yeah i know i do. why? because i can, and i enjoy it Smile)

so shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to ur dumbass self u retarted little kid. (retarded little kid? well who was the one begging me for shit for weeks again? oooh, thats right... lol your pathetic)

jajajaj, sad you lost your shit? your new here, so either suck it up or get lost
kthxbai
Kronus you would be sad too if your shit would be gone...you might wanna stick your ego up your ass you know.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm

sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:

kthxbai
Kronus you would be sad too if your shit would be gone...you might wanna stick your ego up your ass you know.

jajaja i would actually be delighted.
no pkp's, new name, new sex, new class, new gear, yupp Smile so shut ya trap sharky
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Kronus wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:

kthxbai

no pkp's, new name, new sex, new class, new gear, yupp Smile so shut ya trap sharky
Then delete your old char with all stuff and start a new one...simple as that.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:

kthxbai

or better yet... give it to me LMAO

jus kiddin id rather earn it =P
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 am

johnathon92 wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:

kthxbai

jajaja yeah sure ya would
and for the record, i am building a new acc Smile
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 am

Kronus wrote:
johnathon92 wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Holy wrote:

kthxbai

jajaja yeah sure ya would
and for the record, i am building a new acc Smile
HeHe, gl with it then Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty, i am done.   Alrighty, i am done. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrighty, i am done.
Page 1 of 1