DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think im done to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingjake1313

kingjake1313

I think im done to Empty
PostSubject: I think im done to   I think im done to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm

I started playing here not to long ago, 2 or 3 weeks.

I had a 128 archer named SquareOne.

My main which was named Trouble, a water-warrior-trojan, using full super 2 SDG +9 -7 gear, and a -1 gourd, and a -1 garment.

And WarningSign a soon to be trojan-warrior-water (Only got it to 130tro-100war).

I donated 100 dollars for the gears on my trojan acc (Obviously excluding the -1 gourd and -1 garm, which i made) and though it is not the biggest amount of money, it is still now trash.

Because every freaking acc under a month old has now been deleted.

I am assuming Rukia will make my gears for me again, if not i am definetly leaving, but even then, how much more often is crap like this going to happen?

This server started out awsome, it has become a waste of money, and a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

I think im done to Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think im done to   I think im done to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm

kingjake1313 wrote:

My main which was named Trouble, a water-warrior-trojan, using full super 2 SDG +9 -7 gear, and a -1 gourd, and a -1 garment.

And WarningSign a soon to be trojan-warrior-water (Only got it to 130tro-100war).

I donated 100 dollars for the gears on my trojan acc (Obviously excluding the -1 gourd and -1 garm, which i made) and though it is not the biggest amount of money, it is still now trash.

I am assuming Rukia will make my gears for me again, if not i am definetly leaving, but even then, how much more often is crap like this going to happen?

This server started out awsome, it has become a waste of money, and a waste of time.

relax you loser
rukia will be returning any gear that you have purchased
as for your accounts, unless you bought levels, you must start at lvl 1 all over again
but hey, look at the bright side
any money mistakes youve made are now undone and if youve wanted a diff name, now is your chance

so hush up, noob
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
kingjake1313

kingjake1313

I think im done to Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think im done to   I think im done to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Kronus wrote:
kingjake1313 wrote:

relax you loser
as for your accounts, unless you bought levels, you must start at lvl 1 all over again
any money mistakes youve made are now undone and if youve wanted a diff name, now is your chance

so hush up, noob

Thats all fine and dandy

It's just irretating when u just finished projects such as full blessing, a water-war-tro, gear made for my 128 arch then u suddenly have to start over

Im not a noob for speaking up, there is a problem here like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

I think im done to Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think im done to   I think im done to I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am

kingjake1313 wrote:
Kronus wrote:
kingjake1313 wrote:

relax you loser

so hush up, noob

Thats all fine and dandy

It's just irretating when u just finished projects such as full blessing, a water-war-tro, gear made for my 128 arch then u suddenly have to start over

Im not a noob for speaking up, there is a problem here like it or not.

for you maybe, for me, not one bit
my acc has been pretty much the same from the past 1-2 months so no rollbacks will do me any harm Smile
good luck tho, hope ya quit
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

I think im done to Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think im done to   I think im done to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think im done to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: