DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get to AZ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamsquirrel

How to get to AZ? Empty
PostSubject: How to get to AZ?   How to get to AZ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 pm

How to get to AZ? The explorer guy in DC2 is not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
Back to top Go down
Holy

How to get to AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get to AZ?   How to get to AZ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 am

You go to the market, go to the market controller select "met zone", you will be brought to a map, you keep heading the opposite side of where you pop up (about 4-5 times) untill u get to the map with the river in the middle. You head towards the centre of the river where the gap between the 2 sides is closest, you cross that and head downwars towards bottom left corner.

Shortcut: make sure you have about 10 tc scrolls on you thats it. go to market go to the met zone and get ur friend to pk you. when u respawn you will pop up around the half way mark. what scrolls you dont drop place into your WH, make sure you keep one scroll with you. stock up on items there are npc's that sell potions and arrows now continue ur walk heading to the top left into the warp

Enjoy, If you have any problems getting to this location whisper me

Name: Holy
Back to top Go down
iamsquirrel

How to get to AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get to AZ?   How to get to AZ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:04 am

Hiya Holy

Thanks for the reply. Never thought of the pk part Shocked
Back to top Go down
Holy

How to get to AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get to AZ?   How to get to AZ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 am

Np glad to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to get to AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get to AZ?   How to get to AZ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get to AZ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-
Jump to: