DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel

i need help Empty
PostSubject: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:23 am

hey guys, my client crashes after 2 mins after i login, why is that? it crashes even if i stand still, i need help plz some 1 answer me
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 am

your ping is prolly too high, either your network is congested or you might have to re-dl the client. thats the only wys i can see. but feel free to ask for others thoughts and ifugre out wht you would rather do
Back to top Go down
daniel

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 am

my ping is 100/300 and it still crashes, btw it doesn`t close, it just doesn`t respond if u know what i mean, like stop responding even if i leave it for ages confused
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

thats wierd....well you can try re-downloading the client, and if that dont help or work then you might have to wait 3 week for rukia to get back from vacation
Back to top Go down
Lisa

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

your computer sucks. can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

Lisa wrote:
your computer sucks. can't be helped.
wow...that helped him alot...never knew you were that smart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Help-