DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip's Real Life Picture here you go

Go down 
+4
nukeforum
Cookie
Wolfie
Trip44662
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Trip44662

Trip's Real Life Picture here you go Empty
PostSubject: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 pm

I know some people wanna know wut teh Trip look like IRL So here =P
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 pm

it won't let me put my picture on here wtf....

Trip's Real Life Picture here you go Allan14
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

nvm i figured it out lmao
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 am

you look like a wanna be -.-
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 am

Wolfie wrote:

A wannabe that's pretty racist isn't it.
What exactly am I a wannabe of?
Did you know , black people are not the minority no more
So i would watch it with teh racism because it's highly illegal just letting you know.
You walk somewhere and say something racist you will be arrested.

Anyway no I am not black or do i want to be black, I live with my sister's bf who is black for 3 year's i have lived here. There is nothing wrong with blacks at all.
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 am

where exactly did he say you wanted to be black.....?
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 am

lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 am

Cookie wrote:
where exactly did he say you wanted to be black.....?

He didn't have to, honestly can you tell me what he meant since you are appearently a smart ass, what does wannabe mean in the phrase he said it in.

"you look like a wannabe -.-"

maybe i am a wannabe what?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 am

could mean alot of things but apparently you feel a certain type of way.
It's obvious you think your a wanna be since your quickly jumped into saying you dont want to be black.
he could have ment you're a wanna be gangster
wanna be bad. theres alot of different things he could have been refering to.

but since your OH SO SMART.
we can just leave it at wanna be black since thats what you think you are.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Wolfie wrote:

was referring to a wannabe punk but if you want to be rasist go ahead, i been called the n word by majority of the black guy and gals i hang out with
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
honestly can you tell me what he meant since you are appearently a smart ass, what does wannabe mean in the phrase he said it in.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanna+be
ffs if you have a possibility to enter forums you have a possibility to use google for search...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm

sharkium wrote:
Trip44662 wrote:
honestly can you tell me what he meant since you are appearently a smart ass, what does wannabe mean in the phrase he said it in.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanna+be
ffs if you have a possibility to enter forums you have a possibility to use google for search...

pffft also see "moron" lol now thats funny
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Cookie wrote:
It's obvious you think your a wanna be since your quickly jumped into saying you dont want to be black.

Maybe you should have stopped to read how many typo's you made.
Wanna be gangster is just like calling me a N*****.
How am i a wanna be punk, you're a punk
Ive never in my life heard someone be called a wanna be punk?
Are you a wanna be employed? Get a job?

No Offence wolf i really don't care, it's just kinda ironic how on the other forum's you talking about banning for racism then on my pic you are basically telling me i wan't to be black because of the way you seen me in a picture...

And in that picture you can't barley see shit so i don't know how you would even concider the accusation but either way it's cool with me lmao.

Also I don't care how much you have donated to the game dude keep it to you're self.

4k$ usd suposibly lmao that kinda money could have baught 6 brand new computer's , downpayment on a nice house, close to new car / truck a whole new wardrobe. Many thing's but you spend it on a video game?

Dont even say you're rich dude in you're full of it in you're picture them short's are like a flamer pair of shorts lmfao funny as hell.

And If i am a wanna be punk it's not for you're opinion, you did not need to leave you're stearo typical comment but oh well guess i asked for it puttin my pic on there.

Least i didn't put someone else's pic on there like someone else did of tyra bank's XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Cookie wrote:

No Offence wolf i really don't care, it's just kinda ironic how on the other forum's you talking about banning for racism then on my pic you are basically telling me i wan't to be black because of the way you seen me in a picture...

And in that picture you can't barley see shit so i don't know how you would even concider the accusation but either way it's cool with me lmao.

Also I don't care how much you have donated to the game dude keep it to you're self.

4k$ usd suposibly lmao that kinda money could have baught 6 brand new computer's , downpayment on a nice house, close to new car / truck a whole new wardrobe. Many thing's but you spend it on a video game?

Dont even say you're rich dude in you're full of it in you're picture them short's are like a flamer pair of shorts lmfao funny as hell.

And If i am a wanna be punk it's not for you're opinion, you did not need to leave you're stearo typical comment but oh well guess i asked for it puttin my pic on there.

Least i didn't put someone else's pic on there like someone else did of tyra bank's XD
Funny, You talk about fixing Typo's, Yet you make typo's. you mean Stereotypical? Baught? Supposedly?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 pm

where did i say you looked black ?????

and wannabe punk is from the hat bro
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Eh Those are not typo's a typo is an improper punctuation , also everyone knows i am retarded dude i make no punctuation typo's, but when it come's to spelling Count on me to misspell almost everything lmao. =P

And Wolf, i never said you called me a wanna be black, that is the first thing came to mind when you said you look like a wannabe who say's you look like a wanna be Punk, when you could be like, yup you look like a little punk or anything not usually do people put wanna be punk.

Well I could have confused it , but where I live usually you don't say wanna be punk. =P but I don't know man

And that's an old pic just threw it up there because i was checking everyone else, i have not warn a hat in at least a year or two now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm

it maybe cuz i live in wisconsin -.- but yes up here we say wannabe punk even, and i dont say you look like a lil punk since its just the hat lol
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Cookie wrote:

wow you are even dumber then I thought.
So basically anyone that is catagorized as a "gangster" is Black?
lol, I find this very amusing.
You know when someone tells a stupid joke, you laugh because it was stupid not because its funny. Well at the moment im laughing at your stupidity.
And yes I do have alot of typos but guess what idgaf.
I'm finished with highschool This post isn't getting graded.
And for some reason your still stuck on Wolf saying you wanna be black
yet everyone else that is reading this topic can't see where he said you wanted to be black. I'm still searching for it myself. if you didn't care you would just drop it (=
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

I already did, how about you stop being on this page just to look at my picture and go to some of the other topic's where me and wolf are actually talking ok how's that sound?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Well seeing as I click page 2 I don't have to see your picture.
It doesn't matter if you and wolf are talking now lol.
this wasn't his arguement.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Quote :

^ never bought a house, cars, clothes or computers before

house = 100k at the very least, down payments are usually in the ballpark of 10-20% of the total. If I've done my math right (and I have) that is 10-20k .... so goodluck putting a downpayment on that... and thats not even a NICE house... its closer to a dump in fact.

6 computers = cheapest I could find a single computer was $479 and they're next to worthless for anything but surfing the web. multiply that by 6 and you have yourself $2874. gratz, you have 6 computers that suck.

new car/ truck = the cheapest car i could find on kbb in my area was $12,628, there were no trucks under $15000 in my area.

whole new wardrobe = really depends on the wardrobe of the person. However, I think clothes are worthless, I'd rather have new gadgets. but you're probably right about this one.
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 am

lol... bein a rasist is nothin bad xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:28 am

Wolfie wrote:
where did i say you looked black ?????

and wannabe punk is from the hat bro

Lol thats the wolf i know XD
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:14 pm

nukeforum wrote:
Quote :

house = 100k at the very least, down payments are usually in the ballpark of 10-20% of the total. If I've done my math right (and I have) that is 10-20k .... so goodluck putting a downpayment on that... and thats not even a NICE house... its closer to a dump in fact.

6 computers = cheapest I could find a single computer was $479 and they're next to worthless for anything but surfing the web. multiply that by 6 and you have yourself $2874. gratz, you have 6 computers that suck.

new car/ truck = the cheapest car i could find on kbb in my area was $12,628, there were no trucks under $15000 in my area.

whole new wardrobe = really depends on the wardrobe of the person. However, I think clothes are worthless, I'd rather have new gadgets. but you're probably right about this one.

Lol So you've got money momma's boy Good for you.

"In My Area" << He Is refering to his area being the whole united state's.

Last time i checked there were 50 different state's

And in those state's are citie's.

In those city's there are thing's called "economy's"

In These thing's employed people call "Economies" are people who live and support them self's.

Now In my "area" a 5-600$ computer is expensive for the most part.

Wardrobe yup.

100k house lol you must be a beverly hillbilly because "In my Area" a 3 story house run's 50-60k max and only 5-10% down payment required.

= 1-2k$ usd Down Payment for Amazing house.

And such thing as a "land contract" which is a alternate payment method.

"In my Area" Dirt cheap vehicle's 300-75,000$

So Next time you feel like posting, how about you search the word economy and see that "where people are from" is a big factor to what money will buy you "Momma's Boy"

Also Learn that where ever it is you do come from, you're minimum wage is a lot higher then "In my Area" where it is only 7.15$.

That will also be there when you define "economy".

You are as ignorant as you're forum name make's you out to be.

"Momma's Boy"

Everyone else How is it going =P
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
nukeforum wrote:
Quote :

Lol So you've got money momma's boy Good for you.

"In My Area" << He Is refering to his area being the whole united state's.

Last time i checked there were 50 different state's

And in those state's are citie's.

In those city's there are thing's called "economy's"

In These thing's employed people call "Economies" are people who live and support them self's.

Now In my "area" a 5-600$ computer is expensive for the most part.

Wardrobe yup.

100k house lol you must be a beverly hillbilly because "In my Area" a 3 story house run's 50-60k max and only 5-10% down payment required.

= 1-2k$ usd Down Payment for Amazing house.

And such thing as a "land contract" which is a alternate payment method.

"In my Area" Dirt cheap vehicle's 300-75,000$

So Next time you feel like posting, how about you search the word economy and see that "where people are from" is a big factor to what money will buy you "Momma's Boy"

Also Learn that where ever it is you do come from, you're minimum wage is a lot higher then "In my Area" where it is only 7.15$.

That will also be there when you define "economy".

You are as ignorant as you're forum name make's you out to be.

"Momma's Boy"

Everyone else How is it going =P

Dude, how bout you quit causing all these fucking fights and just GET off and save us all some time and trouble.

Really nobody GIVES a fuck about hte prices in your area. Your more ignorant than him the way you talk, Really dude, just get off, and throw your computer out the window. and make sure its high up so its unusable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip's Real Life Picture here you go   Trip's Real Life Picture here you go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip's Real Life Picture here you go
Page 1 of 1