DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeeeee :) :P

Go down 
+8
nukeforum
DeadlyArrow
Wolfie
burnthiscity
abysusslynx
Objections
sharkium
BlackTear
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackTear

BlackTear

Meeeeee :) :P Empty
PostSubject: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:40 am

Meeeeee :) :P 1e0dd604d8825320b8a4261368cc569b-main_Full
Meee
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Atleast something Nice in this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Objections

Objections

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

I agree with shark, very nice
Back to top Go down
BlackTear

BlackTear

PostSubject: :)   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks guyys.

Whisper me in game. DarkTear

Cool
Back to top Go down
abysusslynx

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 am

Dark if u were a pretty little scene kid y would u be playing this game?
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:45 am

i have scene hair...i play...wanna fight about it ho?
Back to top Go down
abysusslynx

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Nigguh fuck ya, i used 2 have long hair and all that bullshit...but i grew up and me and my bro's all shaved our heads and made a crew its pretty brutal
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:08 pm

abysusslynx wrote:
Nigguh fuck ya, i used 2 have long hair and all that bullshit...but i grew up and me and my bro's all shaved our heads and made a crew its pretty brutal
Don't know if i even dare to talk to you in game, maybe you'll make a crew in game too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: ill give it to her that she is cute   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah she is cute, im tied to someone tho already, and dude shaving your head and making a crew dont make ya tough. come in game and fight me in pka lol and we'll see who's better.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

lol over half of this forums people would own ya with one hand "pretty brutal" eh? Basketball
Back to top Go down
DeadlyArrow

DeadlyArrow

PostSubject: i agree you really are a beautiful girl   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:56 am

nice ........cute.........beautiful.........i wish you the best
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 am

Wolfie wrote:
yeah she is cute, im tied to someone tho already, and dude shaving your head and making a crew dont make ya tough. come in game and fight me in pka lol and we'll see who's better.

No offense wolf, but it doesn't matter what you can do in a video game, cause your char will respawn. If you get your ass beat irl, you, at the very least, will be humiliated. Unless of course, you're a honest to goodness martial arts practitioner.

Edit: Almost forgot to stay on topic! Totally gorgeous, but you're looking way young. I'd guess 15?
Back to top Go down
Xilios

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am

Yeh,nice!

Btw what country do you live in?
I'm almost 14 you know,and if nuke's right,we would'nt differ in age so much.
And, like i said, you look really good and I'm still free Wink
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:31 am

Xilios wrote:
Yeh,nice!

Btw what country do you live in?
I'm almost 14 you know,and if nuke's right,we would'nt differ in age so much.
And, like i said, you look really good and I'm still free Wink
Your not the only 14-15 year old in the world, and the girl on the pic is nice yeah...so it leads to thing that many boys want her....probably you live in different countries...maybe she doesnt like you...maybe she allready has a boy Very Happy
Sooo...yeah there's better chance to win a jackpot at lottery. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am

lol from the words ppl have used to describe me at school i could take him and his gang in rl. i have way too much fighting background and video games is where i take out my hate and anger instead of beat some punk half to death. i may not look tough or strong in my pic but remember you never judge ppl by how they look, if anyone cares, i live in green bay wi. not like it matters tho lol
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:04 am

Wolfie wrote:
lol from the words ppl have used to describe me at school i could take him and his gang in rl. i have way too much fighting background and video games is where i take out my hate and anger instead of beat some punk half to death. i may not look tough or strong in my pic but remember you never judge ppl by how they look, if anyone cares, i live in green bay wi. not like it matters tho lol
Meeeeee :) :P Superm11
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 am

lol.
well why dont you and your brosquad go bro down, maybe give eachother some bro jobs?

take that shit somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Lil one I don't have a squad I have fought alone and done fine. Ppl back me up not cuz I asked them too but cuz I helped them
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Uh, that was directed towards the "me and my super rad bro's shaved our rad heads and its like totally br00tal" guy.
Back to top Go down
Xilios

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 am

To sharks comment:
Probably one or more of them is true but, ther is that chance that none of em is true sooo....

I was just wondering Wink

Oh and btw guys,take yur "look how tough i am Cool '' attitude somewhere else, stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 am

Xilios wrote:
To sharks comment:
Probably one or more of them is true but, ther is that chance that none of em is true sooo....

I was just wondering Wink

Oh and btw guys,take yur "look how tough i am Cool '' attitude somewhere else, stay on topic.
Atleast we talk about something, dont want this forum to die...
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 am

You have no say in what we do in these forums.
Now run along, sport.
Back to top Go down
Neber

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 am

Cute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy very cute Smile Smile Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:03 am

neber i still owe you a good pking for killing my alt
Back to top Go down
DrivenPain

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 pm

lol! if im not wrong who this is i have her on msn. Shes hmm wth was it 16-17. Shes really cool and cough have fun getting her Razz. Any ways lookin good like always ttyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeee :) :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Real Life Pictures-
Jump to: