DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeeeee :) :P

Go down 
+8
nukeforum
DeadlyArrow
Wolfie
burnthiscity
abysusslynx
Objections
sharkium
BlackTear
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sharkium

sharkium

Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm

DrivenPain wrote:
lol! if im not wrong who this is i have her on msn. Shes hmm wth was it 16-17. Shes really cool and cough have fun getting her Razz. Any ways lookin good like always ttyl
Not believing you, cause you have 1 post. If id see more pics of her, or see her at webcam for 2 seconds i would believe that its "her".
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 am

Of course thats not really her your twats -.-
My gf knows her on myspace or some shit..
Back to top Go down
TDSyntaxX

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Wolfie wrote:
lol from the words ppl have used to describe me at school i could take him and his gang in rl. i have way too much fighting background and video games is where i take out my hate and anger instead of beat some punk half to death. i may not look tough or strong in my pic but remember you never judge ppl by how they look, if anyone cares, i live in green bay wi. not like it matters tho lol

Yeh wanna come to sweden and pick a fight with me?

But ehh sincerly having a crew is the most pathetic thing in the world, just shows that u cant take care of urself in those cases..
Back to top Go down
abysusslynx

PostSubject: k   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Okay u fagget little bastards, i like completely forgot about this forums for like 3 days and i come back and ur all flammign me lol, i wasnt being a dick at all i was being playfull, me and my friends made our "crew" jsut 2 play around cause weve all been best friends for like 2 years and we love each other and have each others backs no matter once...not in a gay way but jsut liek their my bro's wasnt trying 2 be tough but we all had long hair and got bored and just decided 2 shave all our heads..ive never been in a fight with them seeing as we made the crew about a month ago and its split into 2 groups and were liek gonna fight each other for some reason...but the reason im wasting my time typign all this stuff is, im not trying 2 show im tough cause it would be pointless 2 do that on the pc, was just saying me and my bro's made our own little crew whitch could end any day but we would still be bro's its just somethign we felt like doing so like when we go 2 shows, we can like fight other crews and just have fun....so liek all u ppl saying ur so tough and im a bitch cause im in a crew r just little nerdy fucks...so go get a life and stop focusing on some kid saying some shit...

oh and...i dont live by my bro's so all week i have 2 fend for myself im only hangin with them on the weekends...and that wolfie dude, man u r tough

flower
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 pm

dont tell me that your speaking in sarcasm, and i wasnt grillin' on you mate just saying whats on my mind. and could you try not to say like so much. if not its cool but yeah im headed to game soon
Back to top Go down
abysusslynx

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 pm

idk y, just like i took computer classes in like jr high and stuff cause i thought i woudl get 2 play games, and i ended up learning how 2 type really fast (painfully)..and like sometiems i just forget im typing and type for a long ass time idk y
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

jesus o.O
Back to top Go down
baukara

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Look you beauty leads to people talking about fights and gangs and what not... how nice.

A complement yes.
Back to top Go down
Hamster

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Isn't that Jenn Cumbstomp?XD or how the fack you spell her name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee :) :P   Meeeeee :) :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeee :) :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Real Life Pictures-
Jump to: