DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon Skills.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
munta

Weapon Skills. Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Skills.   Weapon Skills. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 pm

I am a level 130 archer and I have 12 bow skill (nearing 13). Will leveling it past 12 have any effect? and on what?.

If it raises damage make sure to specify if it is only normal arrow attacks or effects scatter as well.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Weapon Skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Skills.   Weapon Skills. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am

munta wrote:
I am a level 130 archer and I have 12 bow skill (nearing 13). Will leveling it past 12 have any effect? and on what?.

If it raises damage make sure to specify if it is only normal arrow attacks or effects scatter as well.
Dunno from 13-19, but at lvl 20 it´ll give you 8% damage.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

Weapon Skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Skills.   Weapon Skills. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 am

Just to clarify, the weapon skill goes up by 1% every level after 12 until max lvl (20). This bonus damage is applied to all damage that the weapon's damage applies to (yes, including scatter, intensify, and rapidfire).

Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
munta

Weapon Skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Skills.   Weapon Skills. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 am

Ok, thank you two very much for your answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Skills.   Weapon Skills. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Skills.
Page 1 of 1