DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BUG with a weapon Proficiency...

Go down 
+4
DeathAge
sharkium
Wolfie
NewHope^
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NewHope^

BUG with a weapon Proficiency... Empty
PostSubject: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 am

I had 11lvl of Spear prof. then I made reborn to warrior - lvled my spear prof. to 6 lvl, and my lvl of prof. didn't become 11...
What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 am

when you rb all your profs go to lvl 0 so you have to do it all over again
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Actually Wolfie, it should go to lvl before rb, when your trained over half of the lvl before rb.
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 pm

sharks right cause when i rbed and i got to half of my blade prof it jumped up to 12
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 pm

that must be a new add in, cuz when i was still non rb i had poleaxe at lvl 20 prof and rb'ed then it went to 0, it happened again after i second rb'ed
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Wolfie wrote:
that must be a new add in, cuz when i was still non rb i had poleaxe at lvl 20 prof and rb'ed then it went to 0, it happened again after i second rb'ed

Yes they reset back to 0 to start with. But one of the advantages of being reborn is you CAN get "Epiphany's". It says can, so I don't think its a guarantee unfortunately NewHope^

Taken from Conquer Online Website
Quote :

5. Epiphany
1) Level: If you were over level 130 before rebirth, your levels and experiences may jump to the before rebirth level after you train to level 130. (For example: you get reborn in level 134, and your level will jump to 134 after you train to level 130)

2) Skill and Weapon Proficiency: Reborn characters who practice any skill they knew in their past life can have an epiphany. An epiphany causes the skill to leap to its former high level after the character practices it to half of this original skill provided that character level reaches the level which the skill/weapon proficiency requires. Note: If you use ExpBalls to upgrade your weapon proficiency, you have to relog into the game to make the epiphany work.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 pm

There's a 30%(i think) chance of epiphany for proficiency and spells/skills after reborn.
Back to top Go down
Holy

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:33 pm

i had the same problem, sometimes you need to get it to level 8 prof before it jumps. i did it with my bow. i had to get it to level 8 for it to jump to level 12
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:47 am

nukeforum wrote:
There's a 30%(i think) chance of epiphany for proficiency and spells/skills after reborn.

Its 100 pct u get epiphany after having rb (when u reach 50-60 pct of ur pre-rb lvl for a certain skill, it should jump to whatever it should be, if not, means its bugged)
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 pm

nezzy wrote:
nukeforum wrote:

Its 100 pct u get epiphany after having rb (when u reach 50-60 pct of ur pre-rb lvl for a certain skill, it should jump to whatever it should be, if not, means its bugged)

Interesting, I'll have to unwrap the game again and check. Because every description on the official site indicates that there is only a chance of it happening.
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 am

Yeah, having been playing on quite a few servers recently it's been happening from anywhere between 5 and 8 to jump back to 12, seems like chance to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUG with a weapon Proficiency...   BUG with a weapon Proficiency... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUG with a weapon Proficiency...
Page 1 of 1